Primal Elements and Tier Transmog ilvl breakpoints?

I’m trying to confirm all of this info, and of course google says one thing, reddit says another, wowhead says another…and I feel like I’m losing my mind.

The new 385 Primalist tokens give one color of the set, and if you upgrade them to 395 you get the shiny new green color. If you Catalyze the 385 gear into tier/raid gear, it will give the normal appearances, and I believe you can then upgrade it with an Untapped Forbidden Knowledge to get heroic appearances, yes?

So either way you’re going to need two sets to get all four transmogs, if I have this correct? One for the base 385 Primal, then Catalyze to VotI Normal, then upgrade to 395 for VotI Heroic. Then find a second set of 385 Primal gear and upgrade it without catalyzing.

Where do the LFR VotI recolors come in to all of this? I just went to check in-game and the blue 359 vendor versions of the primal gear can’t be catalyzed at all. For characters that literally can’t roll on tier in LFR, like my Druid here, I’m guessing that leaves my options as: level another Druid and do LFR with them instead, or use low level Mythic+ gear in the catalyst?

If so, what is the ilvl cutoff for it to catalyze into the LFR versions of gear? Does it change based on the slot, since the LFR tier helm of Raszageth is 385 but the LFR tier legs off Sennarth is 376? Or is it just broadly “anything below 385” since that gives the Normal recolors? Or is it even lower than 385? ARGH.

Also, what is the minimum ilvl for the Mythic VotI appearances, if 395 gives Heroic? (Despite the lowest ilvl gear in Heroic being 402…) I’m mostly just curious on this one since none of my alts will do content that would give them higher ilvl gear since they’re just around to collect various transmogs.