Primal Chaos can now be Sent to Alts

I mean i don’t disagree but it is “pay to skip the early grind”

Like i said i’m not part of the people still throwing a hissy fit about it. I’m a working adult with disposable income.

Pay to skip is a huge advantage for an up-and-coming alt.

Yep don’t disagree. I’m not denying the crafting system+token is at least partly P2W.

I’m just being realistic about why it exists.

The highest tiers of crafted gear are still gated by gameplay though which is absolutely a good thing.

That’s good. Now what about the upgrade items from +11s and +16s? It takes way too many right now when rerolling or gearing an alt when I have a hundred sitting on my main not being used

1 Like

I’m not sure being able to buy 5 389-392 crafted items on a fresh alt is game breaking.

4 Likes

Nice, now i can have 1000 primal chaos on 2 alts instead of 2000 on 1 because the spark droprate is dumb low, gj love the change…

Its not, some people are just being irrational as soon as money is involved.

Good, Primal Chaos was the only reason I wasn’t playing my alt.

Yeah, the best way to gear your character up should be from playing that character, but if the process involves farming dirt piles for Primal Chaos, it’s a hard pass. Thank you for the implementation.

It’s pretty big. Between Weapon and several high value slots it means you can be running 11s pretty much out of the gate if you sink in gold, skipping M0 tour and almost all of the lower keys and starting in getting 405 crafted as well as filling your other slots quickly.

Yep.

Don’t see how that’s a bad thing tho.

Wanting to Alt F4 instead of slugging through a low key is why my Rdruid isn’t seeing much playtime.

2 Likes

Ai sim, bom demais

It would be nice if I could use them for other things, a currency to buy consumables or recipes. It is nice I can send them to alts but my only active alt is doing just fine on his own with them at this point.

Now do, the Elemental dust stuff!

You can use them to craft potions of ultimate power. That’s the “sink” for primal chaos.

1 Like

Oh, well that that is prefect. I need to check that out, thanks :slight_smile:

We need some kind of alt catch up for primal infusions and concentrated primal infusions too. I’m not sure the best way to do it (maybe if I make one an my main, the next one I make on my alts is cheaper so I don’t have to run 10 16s for it)

cool beans Kaivax,now do something about Sparks of Ingenuity being so Elusive.

They’re not happy with the conversion rate.

4 Likes

Love this but would have preferred it to be blocks of 30 that send 25 for smaller blocks of primals that get trapped.

Tax is bad. Stop taking away what player has earned.

Should have just made Primal Chaos account abound so you can send it to alts directly without this convoluted vendor conversion with massive loss of reagents…

Primal Infusion and Concentrated Primal Infusion (and base items Primal Focus, Concentrated Primal Focus) should be account bound as well.

2 Likes