Priest seeking AOTC guild

Experienced raider coming back to the game looking for an AOTC oriented guild. Can flex heals or DPS if needed.

Would love to talk! Maverick#15230

Hi Zathath, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large Casual progressive guild that has been around since 2010. We have been rebuilding our team and are in need of healers (besides a new Raid Lead, if that’s something you would be interested in. Old one had to leave for RL issues.). Our raid is T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We aim for AOTC w/ some slight Mythic if time allows (not CE at all) and guildies interest. We also have a number of older members here in the age 50+ group. Besides raiding, the guild does everything else. M+ (both low & KSM-GM is KSM and loves doing keys) some PVP (BGs), TWs, old content runs for mounts, pets, transmogs, etc. Our members are friendly and like doing things together. It we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just apply directly through guild-finder to “Insanity Raiding” (under the Raid, not Social tab). Hope to have you join our family!

if you are still looking, add me. were a sat sun 7-10 server raiding guild that have a big emphasis on daily content like keys and being social
SageMoose#11452