Priest Purge

Priests shouldn’t be able to spam purge. Ever. It should cost 33% each Purge…maybe more.

1 Like

Nah. I prefer mages don’t keep their life cocoon triune ward

9 Likes

As soon as I hear “Purge” I murder the Priest. It just annoying. I can’t spell steal on spam because it taxes my mana…same should apply for a priest. JMO

Sorry I can’t hear u over the sound of me spamming purge 199 times to hit combust.

18 Likes

Ha ha ha! It’s annoying…I mean hearing that over and over let’s me know that I just have to CC and then pop combust. By the time it’s over they are dead. 150-165k damage…purge that. But in all seriousness…nice gear. Jelly of the 233 weapons and off hand.

1 Like

Can’t really 100 to 0 a priest. Especially not a necro priest. Even in a lock out bm dp is a massive heal. 1v1 I wouldn’t waste time attacking a priest. 9 times out 10 mage dies

3 Likes

Maybe but I like to be that 1 time outta 10.

Priest is stupid hard to kill but if you can Poly, GPye, Meteor, Comb, and unload they die. It’s all gotta be perfect though so it all hits at once. It’s a thing of beauty…and when it goes wrong I run. Haha!

1 Like

Once again. If u don’t grt a lock out they fade. Disp. Embrace offensive heal. U can’t dB poly humans as they will death ur poly easily. And even with lock out u basically gotta hope stars align for a kill. Which is hard because with dp bm. It’s a nasty 20 ish k heal and it puts their hp to 70k ish. And u have duration of lock out to finish them. Which if they are venth lockout is shorter and if they are necro they will flat just live cause of necro shields. Just not usually worth wasting burst on

2 Likes

That’s why I said when it fails I run haha! Man I double blink and soulshape outta there before I get dots on me like a 3rd grader with chicken pox.

1 Like

Agreed more classes should have purge

3 Likes

Let’s make rogues have a purging poison. Auto attacks have a 24% chance to dispel a beneficial effect.

3 Likes

So then should priests also be given the buff they dispel? That’s the reason for spellsteals high mana cost, after all.

3 Likes

Give offensive dispels a cooldown to encourage skillful play.

Make them dispel all buffs.

Make core buffs undispellable.

I prefer priests having a purge than shamans

1 Like

Based on the information contained within this thread, I see no reason to believe that Holy Paladins shouldn’t have Rep as a non-talent tree spell, divine steed removes poly/hex/slow, and divine favor returned to its original state. Maybe a spectral tiger mount for the audacity to cut our mana regen by 30% while they’re at it.

2 Likes

Honestly I think healers also shouldn’t have a CD on their dispel, but that’s not the topic.

At least when I’m purging your 65 hundred million shields, buffs, or whatever to get combust off I’m not healing, doing damage, or cc’ing

1 Like

Did you happen to play when that was a thing? That was pretty awful.

This makes no sense… It’s a shaman spell from wc3 and has been a part of our kit since vanilla?! Lol enhance is already pretty bare bones kit wise. Spriest can stand to lose something

Yeah half the time in a big it feels pointless. Getting combust before the mage auto deletes someone is goofy. Especially if they have a resto druid healer, good luck lol

I did but I was a healer =)

Me too. I hated it.