Priest looking for weekend raiding guild

Dad gamer, priest enjoyer looking for weekend raid team (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to progress heroic and mythic raiding in DragonFlight on Mal’Ganis. I will also consider other realms/faction for the right raid team.

I’ve mained priest since Ulduar in Wrath. I can play all specs, but have primarily mained shadow throughout the years.

I have no Shadowlands logs because I did not like that version of the game and did not play it. I should have logs under this character (Kthulu-Mal’Ganis) for the first 3 raid tiers of BFA.

Most recent Mythic Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/Kthulu?zone=24#difficulty=5&zone=23

Notable WoW raiding achievements:

• Realm First: Algalon the Observer (The Underbog) 
  • Realm First: Madness of Death Wing (The Underbog)
  • Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscreem
  • Cutting Edge: Jaina Proudmoore

What I bring to the table:

• I am a very versatile priest player. I can play meta and off meta specs to fit niece needs of the group. For example, I played Holy DPS on Mythic Mekkatorque to provide our group with additional healing CDs we needed to beat the boss (Rank 6 parse on EARTH for this build).

• I am a software developer and have created custom scripts and weak auras to provide group coordination or automation with DBM (things like automatically marking mobs that spawn during raid encounters). Small things like this I don’t mind doing, but I don’t want to develop any large scale things. I’m playing the game to have fun, not to work.

• I excel at solving problems and implementing custom strategies that may not be meta but better suit the raid group’s play style in order to defeat the bosses.

I am also a Mythic+ enjoyer. I’ve mostly been healing this season because it’s just easier to get groups as a non-shadow priest. I would like to form Mythic+ team to see how far we can push this season and beyond.

Contact me in game through bnet @ KingDan#1509 or discord @ Kthulu#6498