Priest looking for guild

I am looking for a raiding guild that raids a little on the later end. I have play the game since tbc and have played everything at an average to high level. I ended BOD 4/9 on this priest. I would like to stay a disc priest but will be willing to play holy or shadow if need be. Recently transferred to Thrall with my priest, Eliyen.

Hey there Eliyen, if 11-2 server time raids (Fri & Sat) are good for you, we could bring you on as Shadow with a Disc offspec. Here’s some quick context if those times work:

As of this weekend, Assault is 3/8H with a sub 50% on Lady Ashvane. We do Mythic+ during the week and weekend with most of our members getting at least 10 in each week for the cache on Tuesdays. We earn AotC every tier and push a little bit of mythic to fill the void between tiers. Given our performance in BoD, we are going straight into Heroic this tier which means maybe we’ll see a little bit more Mythic than usual.

Message me in game on my priest - Liim if interested! You can also add me on BNet at limbrok#1655. I look forward to hearing from you! Welcome to Thrall :slight_smile:

Phury is 3/8h 5/8n we were 8/8h and 1/8m last tier looking to get further into mythic this time- we raid tues/weds 10-1 est server time - we would love to add a priest to our roster hit me up :slight_smile: tang#1917

Hi,
Cran from on Thrall, i’d like to speak to you if you have a moment for a chat. Add me on bnet, Cran#1405

Still looking

Hello Moralane,

If you are interested in playing Shadow Teldrassil Lumber Co is recruiting DPS for our 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. Eastern Time (Server Time), Tuesday/Thursday, raid team. We are doing Normal Eternal Palace tonight if you would like to join us.

All we ask from our raiders is timeliness, since we only raid 2 hrs a night, and willingness to push into mythic and improve their skills.

Add Vex#1838 if you are interested.

I am a guild leader looking for healers for my late raid. Tues/Mon 11-1:30 est. AOTC each tier with mythic bosses down each raid.

We need healer on my late raid! hit me up lathander#1319

Tues/Mon 11-130 server

If you are still looking I would love to talk to you.

We have mostly a full healing roster but the disc priest we had line up is have scheduling problems so I have a long term spot open. We are 3/8H as of today and raid Tuesday and Wendsday 930pm-12 est
My contact info
Discord
@Mirring#1858
B-Net:
Mirring#1131

Link to guild thread

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 3/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend.

Maghars With Attitude>
US Thrall horde
We need more for our raid teams!!! We have three groups.
Early raid is 8:30-11 est Tues/thurs
Late is 11-1:30 est Tues/Mon
Weekend is 8:30-11est Fri/sat

Weekend just started this patch, 8/9 normal needs are tank, DPS, flex heals.
Late needs solid DPS, melee and ranged
Early could use flex healer, and exceptional DPS.

We are also recruiting for a rated bgs team we are starting, several 1800+ rated arena teams.

Discord id is mahoganyblack#2679