Priest Class Hall Starting Quest

So, I boosted my priest and decided to do the Class Hall Questline. Since, I already did it with another character, I skipped the introduction quest. However, I have not had any NPC approach me with the Priest’s questline. I have even double checked to see if I completed it when I was lower leveled. I have not. I’ve looked through multiple posts with similar issues and couldn’t find anything. One said, “Archivist Elysiana in the Violet Citadel in broken isles will give you text options that will give you the quest “City under Siege”. If the NPC for the Dalaran siege wont spawn for you.” to which did not help. I’m wondering if this is a bug or me missing something.

When you boosted to 70, you were automatically given a quest associated with the Patch 10.2.7 campaign called “The Harbinger”.

This quest phases Legion Dalaran so that it’s impossible to do any normal Legion content there, such as class hall or artifact weapon stuff.

AFAIK, the intended way to restore Dalaran is to finish the 10.2.7 quest chain. I have read that abandoning the quest after you get to Dalaran might also restore the Legion areas as long as you don’t go back to Valdrakken (and have the quest force-accepted again).