Priest and Pally looking for a guild

Hello Mankrik. My wife and I are leveling together, lvl 62 at the moment and are looking for a casual laid back group to play with from now into WoTlk and beyond. She enjoys healing and can do disc or holy and I enjoy tanking or ret.

We are looking for a relaxed environment with people to just hang out with and enjoy each others company while we work towards our goals. More along the lines of conversations about friends, work, and life than immature subject matter but a little wont kill us. We are in our mid to late 30’s and are very tired most of the time lol.

We would love to raid, but if the schedule doesnt work out, thats okay. We can always resort to doing PuG’s.

We are parents and through the week we are available after 8 pm until 11 or so usually and on the weekend we have more flexibility.

If you feel like we would mesh well or want to chat, you can reach me at:

Battletag-Kael#12286
Discord-Kael#5090

Edit: Guild found! Thank you all for your support.

I think you’d mesh very well with our guild. It’s called the Royal Guard. I’m at work atm but a lot of our guild are always hanging in discord and running stuff and chatting about real life things as we play. We run the raids but aren’t super cutting edge or anything. We do it at our pace and have fun and goof off as we do it. Lately been doing SSC and still hit up gruul, Mag and kara too. Many are altoholics so we’re running dungeons all the time as well. Most of us are late 30s and early 40s as well. If that sounds good, message our GM leavaris#1533 bnet (leavaris in game) or our other officer in-game named Cryllis. Tell them Siegrawr sent ya. : )

Hey there! Sent you a friend request on Discord. Feel free to check out our recruiting post too for Inconceivable. We’ve just formed up to provide basically precisely what you’re looking for to those of us who have real life obligations but still want to raid with nice people.

Thanks for reaching out! We joined up with The Royal Guard. Their schedule and structure matches ours pretty closely so we are giving them our time. But I really appreciate you reaching out to us!