Pride month very good ideas

TY blizz! me like the store you have open for pride gear. I purchase lots of stuff and goodies. They come in mail :). The socks are my favorite! I also love that there are more pride related stuffs this year.

Blizz could we plz have more stuff maybe related to pride? I really like the rainbow :rainbow: colors :rainbow: and they look good on gear and effects. plz consider this i really love game I play a lot of tbc in prep for wotlk! I just hope priide is better for everyone in june.

oh forgot add pride parade! id love that.

Alaktroll

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/054/069/936.jpg

Figured socks are your favorite since you’re most likely a sock puppet.

8 Likes

I wish they would put a sock in it lol :socks:

3 Likes

Some people truly have no life.

2 Likes

Here they go again :man_facepalming:

Just buy it off Amazon geeze

Why aren’t there any rainbow weapon enchants in game? It would be a great addition for pride month!

2 Likes

There ya go. Get to farming. Wasting time on the forums when you might miss the 0.8% drop chance for the rainbow sword you want.

1 Like

That’s not an enchant, it’s a sword, and it can’t be used by any of the specs I prefer to play, because druids, shamans, and priests can’t use swords at all, monks can’t use 2h swords, and holy paladins can use 2h weapons but realistically every holy paladin weapon at endgame is a 1h weapon, so the only 2h weapon holy paladins can use for transmog is their artifact weapon almost 100 percent of the time

What we really need is a weapon enchant that makes your weapon leave a rainbow trail when it moves

I’m just imagining someone with a rainbow enchant screaming the Skittles catchphrase “taste the rainbow”.

I love this idea.

:rofl:

3 Likes

“I’d love one for gear too. So my whole Toon could trail rainbows every where.”
/grin

1 Like

:rainbow: :rainbow: :blush: :rainbow: :rainbow: So good I love skittle!

1 Like