Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Oh you think wows economy is borked. The old republics economy is absolutely destroyed lol and ive benefited greatly from that

if you was serious about your sad troll lgbt threads you’s be like proudmoore and do things for yourself but i see people like you op and know its just troll threads sad sad sad. and why blizz don’t ban these is beyond me known full well what they are.

1 Like

Clearly you’re NOT gay because that mount would be GAWDY! :smile:

But I wouldn’t mind a Nyan Cat mount with accompanying theme music.

1 Like

I doubt it. Nobody unsubs because of an in game event. Please stop being over dramatic.

WoW doesn’t call holidays by their rl counter part. Maybe call it hope shindig, you okay with that?

If there was an equal oppressed people in the game then ya sure, sounds good. As there is no oppressed LGBTQ characters in the game not sure how that works. And LGBTQ is not oppressed people. They have been given their rights, it just takes time for the majority to accept it. Slavery was a far worse issue and it took many decades for the majority to accept it after Lincoln change the laws.

1 Like

I think that World of Warcraft should be filled with holidays which mark the anniversary of important in-game lore events.

Token events which are specifically designed to cater to a target demographic (regardless of whether they’re a minority or majority) for a real-life politically charged topic are destined for failure because they’re either “too much” or “not enough”.

2 Likes

Gay rights were a politically charged topic in, like, the 80’s.

1 Like

I think the game could benefit from having both lore events and a pride event (and events like this).

I disagree. Other games do it just fine and nobody is complaining about it. In fact, these games get good PR and media coverage for being open and representing communities. Blizzard could benefit from this.

I can’t take you seriously if you believe this. LGBT rights are being targeted every day by the alt-right. The most recent SC leaked draft told us all we need to know. It’s important now more than ever to bring awareness and representation.

Well of course they are, just as the rest of my post explained. Nice cherry picking.

Face it, it’s going to take years to decades to reach your goal, and even then there will be the occasional hater.

Wait, now you are making abortion rights about the LGBTQ?

I am sorry here, but please again this issue encompasses more than the LGBTQ yet again you are appropriating it why?

That whole thing, reproductive rights, I dislike the ruling as a woman. There is nothing in there against the LGBTQ, so please, again stop trying to make everything about you.

4 Likes

No point bothering with that fool. He always makes everything about himself. Its the result of self perpetuating victim hood.

2 Likes

waits patiently

This post deserves a medal.

650 posts…

Man this guy knows how to drive engagement :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not going to go into specifics as that would be against forum CoC, but we can see where this is headed. Simple research will tell you this is the first step to more undoing.

No that is you making a slippery slope fallacy and deflecting about what you actually said.

Can I take this as you admitting that maybe you went too far again?

3 Likes

You have mastered the art of trolling sir!!

Even giving the mods a serious head ache

1 Like

@Tuullnn

In an attempt to understand the perspective better, what’s the end goal? What is “increased awareness and representation” aiming to ultimately accomplish?

It it what it is, rather you can see it or not. I’d recommend taking some time to research, it’s very enlightening. But let’s keep this thread to the topic; Blizzard celebrating pride month with in-game activities. I personally think it’s going to happen and feedback is important!