Preying on the weak: why blizzard left out RDF

And reap the revenue from transfers.

or just play wow

Correlation does not equal causation.

1 Like

Blizzard isnā€™t that sophisticated.

Not to mention RDF doesnā€™t stop boosting in the game.

Okay, that is officially the stupidest thing Iā€™ve ever read on this forum. Standing around literally doing nothing except paying gold to your cash daddy is SOOOO much better than actually playing with a proper group at your level? Youā€™ve got to be trolling, but I have a feeling youā€™re one of those people who likes the game better when it has gated activities that donā€™t affect you personally. Basically youā€™re either a troll or youā€™re the sort who would ruin the game for most players just for the chance at an epeen.

Being able to queue for dungeons has been my favorite way to level since wrath. In fact knowledge of that feature close to launch was what triggered me to resub. And Iā€™m still here. These backbiting classic people, sheesh.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it is. Because you are a retail player.
Donā€™t you guys get it. Just queueing and doing dungeon spam is NOT okay. Thatā€™s not the way classic is supposed to be played. If you absolutely want to ONLY dungeon spam, fine, but you gotta put in some effort to find a group and travel to the dang dungeons yourselves.

You are talking about CLASSIC wrath. So there is going to be stuff about it you donā€™t like, as a retail player.

And please note Iā€™m not saying I support paid boosts. I am merely saying that, if the choice is one or the other, then paid boosts are preferable. Because at least that doesnā€™t effect gameplay past whatever level you pay to boost to.

No, I bought wrath the first time because I liked those features. Youā€™re being obtuse if you canā€™t understand that maybe Iā€™d like to go back to how it was, finder included. Back in Vanilla Classic it was all hashtag no changes and that version was a horrible crap fest. Which I might add I studied when it was out and decided the game needed to mature. I was happy to play it as I never really did and boy was I right, itā€™s still lame to this day. TBC for all itā€™s faults is easily twice as good.

I am a wow player, I play both. I donā€™t need anyone lecturing me about ā€œclassic cultureā€ whatever the hel that is. Yes, I play retail, but I also play classic. Wrath being one of my all time favs Iā€™d like the dungeon finder so I can start playing it at the expense of retail. But no, you need a seething hatred for everything that makes retail retail to play classic now? What happened to #nochanges bro?

4 Likes

Why give you a choice when one choice is less money?

Ummm, itā€™s absolutely the way itā€™s supposed to be played because thatā€™s how it WAS played. Like it or not, WOTLK was once retail. With features that are gasp still in retail.
I personally did a mix of questing with my dungeons, because thatā€™s how I liked to play, but to tell people theyā€™re doing it wrong when those were the systems set up to be used for that purposeā€¦ come on. Use your noodle.

Oh yes, I agree 100%. And these features must be expunged, just as a physician would remove a disease from your body. This is CLASSIC wrath, after all.

The female human says itā€™s not how it should be played, yet thatā€™s how the game was before. People want this feature and rightly so; we want this feature and are entitled to it.

Everyone plays too much. Everyone knows too much. You are all too good. You won. Move on.

Will move on after RDF is added.