Prevent full screen Do-not-disturb?

When I play WoW full-screen on an external monitor, it seems to enable do-not-disturb mode and hide the dock on my main retina display.

Is there way to turn off this behaviour? I turned off the “Turn on Do Not Disturb when mirroring to TVs and projectors” option but it has no affect, and don’t see any other options.

I want to be able to receive notifications on my main screen (calls, texts, etc) while playing unless I explicitly turn on DND manually.

2 Likes

The only way I’ve been able to make notifications work while playing WoW is to enter windowed mode. It’s annoying. I need to be able to allow notifications, too, so that I receive texts from my wife in a timely fashion. I’d love to be able to do that in full-screen mode, but I haven’t figured out how to get that to work. Windowed mode is the only workaround that I know of.

[Edited by Moderator]
This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.