Preserved Brewfest Hops

The Preserved Brewfest Hops item is not working and says “You are Flying” even on a ground mount and not morphing the mount. Wasted my tokens on this.

15 Likes

I am having this issue too.

2 Likes

I am as well

I am also having this issue

Same issue

Can’t fix, too busy turning pictures of women into fruit.

3 Likes

Same issue.

Having the same issue with the Fresh Brewfest Hops

unplayble cant change my mount

I am still seeing this issue

I am having same issue with Fresh Goblin Brewfest Hops
Was on my pally so curious if it was a summoned mount issue… are you all on warlock/pally mounts or?

Also having this issue. On a Shaman. Great use of 20 tokens.

It’s because Blizzard programmers are lacking talent and don’t care if you pay every month for a bugged program.

2 Likes

All my characters have this issue level 40 and 60. What the heck, just wasted tokens on bugged stuff

So I guess this isnt going to be fixed and my hops are just going to expire… cool…
Probably be able to fix more real issues with the game if they put their programmers on these, instead of making idiotic changes to the game that nobody asked for, as if it would make up for all the sexual harassment

1 Like

Wow, I am having this issue too. how sad. I wish I had checked before buying

I am having this issue, and a person in my guild is also having this issue with the Preserved Brewfest Hops not working while mounted and it says I’m flying when I’m not.

Same problem. Did a bug report days ago.
I think they’re going to change it’s effect to “changes your mount into a bowl of fruit”