Presences - Bring Them Back

You gave warriors back their stances, why can we not have presences back?

We literally just stand there and get obliterated the entire arena match, would be nice if we could go in to blood presence.

11 Likes

Bruh i want stances on mw monk lol xD

Monks never had them…

2 Likes

pallys got seals back except for the one they really want

but yeah bring back presences and improved presences with a rank 2 that lets us keep our base pres in another pres while all presences have extra goodies not just your own

7 Likes

I’d take a soft paladin aura effect instead of the presences of old. Blood presence granting leech to party, frost granting armor, unholy granting move speed or something.

Just give me a party buff pls.

5 Likes

Paladins did not get seals back.

Not like presences would make anything better. Stances arent anything to cheer about so saying “warriors got stances!” isnt really an argument.

oh man i would love abomination’s might back and icy talons for frost and something for unholy

and i super miss old horn or winter

with those could be our aura buffs for party n raid while presences should be just for us

3 Likes

This is the way.

Blood pres for AP, Frost pres for stam, Unholy pres for CDR.

1 Like

Yes they did. Removed in legion alongside presences, stances for warriors, and pally auras.
There was a black ox srance, a crane stance, and… I wanna say a white tiger stance? Not sure on that last one. But I specifically remember the crane stance as mw because it stopped you from doing ANY damage at all. Was a pure healing stance.

i hope they come back it would help with the hero fantasy thats been lacking for so long

Can you even call yourself a blood DK if you’ve never pulled a progression raid boss in unholy presence and gotten a dps warrior flattened because you forgot to switch back to blood/frost presence after using unholy’s movement speed to run back from a wipe?

I think not.

All kidding aside I think presences added a lot of utility to the class. I would like them back as well.

5 Likes