Pres Voker needs to be looked at asap

The mana is one thing but what in gods name is the deal with their damage? No other healer pumps a third of their damage. It’s not even close. These things are putting out competitive damage even compared to a dps. As a Disc Priest in SS, I just can’t keep people alive anymore. The entire team drops to low hp in openers a lot of the time. Yes, they are stacking in cleave damage, another situation that infuriates me however, Pres Vokers should not be pulling huge cleave damage and aoe stuns along with Sleepwalk… If there is a Druid on the vokers team, It’s an auto loss.

Also, Nerf Cyclone already… The duration is way too long Blizzard. Everybody has been going off about this forever. Fix it, Kill it NOW… Use fire if you have to.

3 Likes

Agree. My first time ever going 0/6 today as disc. Tried different starts each time but there was just no way. They have good dps, healing, CC and forever mana.

If you have a pres evoker doing dmg to fill in for its healing its def not your issue its your teammates not doing damage.

Ong fr

1 Like

You say this now but I’m guessing that’s because you haven’t yet experienced the hell that is mage/warlock/pres. When the team has enough long duration/micro cc and kicks it’s easy to global lock 3/3 of the people on the other team for 10s, single one out and kill them. Esp if the pres has a brain and uses Null Shroud to cover their go.

All that being said, when you write a thread asking for nerfs to Mage/X/Pres in a few weeks I’ll upvote it.

purge it bro

1 Like

I meant Holy Priest is pumping that damage.

Except HPriest can do that from 40 yards not sitting in melee’s lap.

2 Likes

Switch to Holy if you can. We have a burst… have killed quite a few in the opener with it
https://imgur.com/a/rV5NJFH

Things like this shouldn’t be in the game period, and I play one class with an offensive purge.

Too many idiot proof immunities and training wheels abilities that can be used in cc by heals now.

WHY cant i have presvokers in my lobby that do dmg. the only ones ive been paired up with normally die a minute into the match or for some reason just charge in before the dps and die behind a pillar :flushed: :cold_face:

Healers ability to cc and do damage is often inhibited by the sheer amount of damage their dps are failing to avoid.

3 Likes