Pres Evoker wtf

Pres Eoker already needs a nerf!!!

ok go ahead and do it then

4 Likes

I told my dad so it should happen Tuesday

1 Like

Emerald Communion for Devastation when?

1 Like

Normally i dont go out of my way to comment on balancing. But i have to agree. Pres evokers dont really even use up much mana. Several games that ive played them my team went into 70 to 80% dampening, at this point im oom after sneaking in 2 drinks as a resto druid, and theyre still sitting at 40-50% mana with 0 drinks.

1 Like

damage is lower right now until people gear up again, which means preservation has more opportunity to play aggressive, regenerating more via energy loop while forcing the oppo to spend more mana.

Asking the questions that matter… finally.

Weird how you were silent all the past 2 seasons when rdruid was running amok, but the moment another healer manages to eek out rdruid, it is post worthy.

1 Like

I mean r druid is doing great rn, but going up against a class that basically has no healing resource consumption while the others do, just makes all the other healers feel bad, not just resto druid

1 Like

Just do more damage and they’ll OOM.

Rdruid got two nerfs. when we were broken that we needed. Pres is only going get stronger when they get four set. So, you coming here complaining about my post is worthless.

So is your post, because Blizzard doesn’t care or listen to feedback. So we’re equally worthless in here. :smiley:

No, yours is just a little more worthless, Since I’m a nobody and you’re replying to me. :kissing_heart:

We’re all nobodies. Do you think anyone outside the WoW arena community has a clue who any of us are?