Pres Evoker LFGuild - 3k io Disc & R Sham xp M+ - LF M+ guild and/or 2 day raid

Hey everyone, mythic raider experience healer here with 3k io on 2 different healers in many multiple seasons

Looking for a guild for TWW - I will be switching to Rogue

Ideally a casual serious guild that gets stuff done without all the yelling and screaming is ideal for me. Fully cleared many multiple mythic raid tiers every raid up to legion, but havent raided as much since my guild disbanded since then.

Please comment here with some guild info and ill add y’all! <3

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here.

Raid Lead BNET: Death#12773
Raid Lead Discord: olrazzledazl
Guild GM BNET: Stormy#1445

Hullo!

Good luck in your search for a guild, below is our information if it strikes your fancy. I will also include the full link as I only put one of our teams’ info.

Commit Alpha(US-Stormrage) is a multi-team guild with a focus on Raiding, Mythic Plus, as well as occasional backdrop events and guild activities. Our goal is to have a community in which we build comradery, team chemistry, having fun and in the same slaying bosses like we just left the tavern after a meal and needed to kill a few baddies causing havoc! Our community events can range from doing guild challenges for Classic and WoW like Plunderstorm and Remix to goofing off in other gaming realms on occasion. Sometimes we sit and watch epicness unfold with movie nights as well as whatever sport of the season!

RAID TEAMS
:wine_glass:Red Team -CE Focused. Aim to Cutting Edge in tier.
Previous Raid Team History:
6/9M ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus, 6/8 M Vault
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 8pm -11pm EST.
With a goal for CE, three nights will be starting to allow time for progression.
Recruitment Open: Healing and DPS spots
Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

[A] Stormrage -is Recruiting for War Within -Raids, MPlus, and Socials! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:cake:Those interested in joining you can reach out to saylen11, lronchris, or nocthios via discord. :cake:

Looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great eve!

Hi Xqwzt.

Firehawk is looking for a healer for the Mythic Prog team. We raid tues wed 9-12 EST. Firehawk was established 15 years ago and we run 3 teams. CE, Mythic Prog (casual serious), and an AOTC team. Outside of raid we run a lot of M+ with many 3k io players.

If this sounds like it might be a fit, tag me on Discord at _teren

Thanks and good luck with your search
Teren - GM Firehawk

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius is looking for players who would like to complete a majority of Mythic raid content with us on a short, efficient raid schedule, giving us time to engage with the game outside of raid.

Backed by leadership with Cutting Edge/Hall of Fame experience since Season 1 of BFA, we provide a long term, reliable raid team that will push the limits of what a 1day mythic raid schedule is capable of achieving, while having fun and fostering a social community that engages with the game outside of raid. Whether you like running mythic+, reviewing logs to master your class, or just socializing in discord and playing other games with your free time, there are countless ways to promote engagement outside of raid.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm- 11pm PST

Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events
Outside of raid we are always finding ways to have fun and get together whether its through activities like Mythic+, other games, movie nights, and our very popular Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events.

Contact Info
Interested in raiding with us? Contact us on discord with your desired class/spec/role @moarcookiez

Ignore the Skeletons on (A) Stormrage
Raid times 8-11 CST Tuesday & Thursday

I would love to set up m+ guild group if you’re down for that. Ive played basically every tank and almost every healer for 2 expansions. Looking to possibility change to dps in TWW but I’m open to anything.

Give me a shout if you haven’t found a home already

Btag - Fiend#1276

or discord

Sin#7440

Hey Xqwzt,

If your looking for a streamlined raid healing experience then < Dead Heart > might be a good place for you. We use a combination of Viserio & MRT to stream line healing CD’s during prog. Lastly, we’re pretty chill, no screaming or raging from our raid leader here.

Here’s the guild and I’s info. Hope to talk more!

GM Contact Info:
Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

Schedule
Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 25 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Saturday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!