Prepertion

I know this is a stretch at the moment but in preparation for potential Burning crusade for classic i want to make a horde character but not sure how RP populated Horde side is? and if i even should bother preparing.

We dont need furries.

2 Likes

Lol ain’t a fury, but thanks for the unnecessary comment!

2 Likes

The alliance on this server are cancer. Glad youve gotten to see that first hand. I do believe that we will see BC content at some point, blizzard hinted at it and it seems to be what everyone wants. So I would say yes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the helpful comment ! :slight_smile: I started a toon (horde) to get up to speed

No point in prepping when we don’t even know how BC will be handled. For all we know, it will involve separate servers with no ability to transfer characters from Classic.

Tell that to the person who has been ganked, spawn camped, and bullied every single time they played during his entire leveling experience. Leveling as Alliance on this server has been a horrible experience. Ive played games such as DAOC, BDO, and Archeage but I dont think Ive ever experienced anything like this. There is no power gain, no monetary incentive, and certainly no RP value. Its just for the sake of frustrating other people and making their experience a terrible one. Plain and simple, bad humans.

Its silly to think that only happens as Alliance.
This is coming from someone who rolled Ally on this server.
Trust me, at launch, both sides were very much ganking.
And judging by the smaller Horde pop on here these days, I can bet that it’s very much still happening to Horde quite a bit.

2 Likes

This happens on both sides, you should have been horde side before BGs when hurricane was still around. Dont play on a pvp server if you dont want to pvp.

2 Likes

Have you tried Hello Kitty: Island Adventure?