Prepatch gear... A letdown

So, yeah… Basically extremely similar to stuff we have now.

They could AT LEAST have used the “advanced” models in the tints we don’t have, like the dark blue Alliance plate with long draped belt.

I honestly was expecting a high resolution of the old Undead Slayer set, but looking at this, even without an update, that would be better than these sets.

9 Likes

Bland reward for bland event.

6 Likes

this is what we should get
i.imgur. com/ S1HuwTJ. png

1 Like

I’ll get the plate. A different color is nice.

1 Like

It doesn’t even matter now. This event is bland now after the scourge invasion got nerfed. We can’t get infected anymore.

Gotta love it.

Legion at the very least had some unique models for pre-patch.

This is just digging up old ICC gear and unused BFA assets.

The laziness never ceases to amaze me sometimes. It’s not even slightly lazy.
They either put a lot of effort into something, or make something incredibly lazy.

2 Likes

Odd. Did they couldn’t even change the colors?

“allegedly” these color tints weren’t used yet, but if they weren’t, they are still almost the same of what we have now.

On the “bright side”, at least we don’t have to play the pre-patch for mogging. I kinda figured there’d at least be a mogging reason to need to do the pre-patch but now I’m free to just not log in at all during it once it gets annoying.

2 Likes

The plate isn’t bad. Wasn’t planning on doing the event, but maybe I’ll just grab the plate.

If you’ve been lazy about warfronts it could be helpful, I guess?

1 Like

Sounds about right ill be honest i only came back to make gold before shadowlands dropped so i can be lazy about gold for while plus that rep event always helps to make said gold!

Isn’t most of this “stage” of these sets already available through the war campaign quests or something like that? If I’m not mistaken, the only version that takes a while to obtain is the advanced one, behind the Warfront cycle normal/heroic 1 time quests.

What were you expecting?

Some awesome looking tier type pieces.

I dunno, just spitballing here.

As far as I’m concerned, this nerfed prepatch ‘event’ is just a warning of what is too come. I’m not taking the BFA ride again. I have better things to do with my time and money.

This is why you don’t preorder.

1 Like

Honestly, just a re-release of the Undead Slayer set from Wrath would be better than this. Doesn’t even need to be an HD version.

2 Likes

I like the alliance leather set a lot and all but the rest is exactly what you said.

that… sure is stuff we already have xD

maybe it will change?

2 Likes

Hopefully :slight_smile: