Prepatch aug 9th?!

Yeah, they would never drop something on the populace without telling them. That would be like ninja implementing an XP buff in the middlem of the night after dropping one on retail.

Late or not they still announce it.

Rushed prepatch and smooth wotlk are not mutually exclusiveā€¦

It really would be nice for us F R E S H folks to know so we could plan out work/ect.

1 Like

Again, i didnt say they donā€™t announce it, i said they dont announce it in advance. Communication is important for the end of a competitive pvp season. Donā€™t simp for blizzard, theyā€™re terrible in this department

in advance

phrase of advance

1. ahead in time.

ā€œyou need to book weeks in advanceā€

2 weeks is ā€œin advanceā€, and has been the standard for YEARS

Honestly I donā€™t care if prepatch is only a week long. I just want to know when fresh launches. Why canā€™t fresh launch pre prepatch? Itā€™s doubtful that happens but still if they gave us a launch date for the game then they should know when fresh plans to launch by now.

I wouldnā€™t even expect it before Sep 5th. Thatā€™s already 3 weeks.

personally iā€™m waiting 'til prepatch to level another alt.
iā€™m planning on leveling another warrior and wrath talents and abilities are more friendly to warrior leveling. (for example in wrath warriors get victory rush at level 5 instead of level 62, which is huge because in the low levels like 1-30 warriors donā€™t have much for big damage abilities)

The standard in wow, yeah, but not the industry

I mean, idk how a lot of other games do it, but most iā€™ve seen are just on a set schedule (like LoL seasons are just the year, season 11 was 2021, season 12 is 2022)

Two weeks is plenty of time to get your affairs in order.

just finished my mage to 70 and shaman is in teh wings. im gonna wait till prepatc for leveling that tho cause there will be morepeople playing and running dungeons. i may even roll on a fresh start server my mains are nice adn all but id like to see waht a server with a decent population looks like without an economy trashed by booster communities flooding gold onto a server.

1 Like

prepatch august 9th leak???

Assuming theyā€™re going to give heads up that Arena Season 4 is ending and provide a week to buy S4 gear discounted, Pre patch can still come on the 22/23rd.

They could announce that Arena Season 4 will end when the pre-patch begins. S4 gear would be discounted for the entire duration of the pre-patch and S4 gear would cost honor, or there could be no further gear discounts.

At this point a 4, 5 or 6 week pre-patch are still on the table but the 6 week pre-patch is probably not likely as I think they will give at least a week notice before pre-patch.

Iā€™m starting fresh so I have nothing to do till fresh starts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.