Premades suck. Fix the game

Some good suggestions was given and blew them off to screech on about Premades. It’s what I’d expect from a lot of players in this game.

1 Like

How do you know premades aren’t going away though

Can you name a good suggestion that was given?

See… I told you ignore doesn’t work if you read my posts and respond.

Some people offered to run you through dungeons to get you geared or least get you to a point where you can compete in BGs. Instead, you went off on people that disagreed with you. You don’t want help, you want an echo chamber.

2 Likes

I already run dungeons. Thanks.

And you are still sporting level 30 gear. I get you are so anti-social, the concept of people doing something nice and feed you gear is an alien concept. Since I don’t know your hunter, I do hope to meet him in a BG or in Azeroth. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah. Sometimes when you run dungeons, an upgrade doesn’t drop.

Aww, so sweet. Hope to see you too buddy.

So anyways, about those premades. Very unfun, super uncool.

1 Like

You really don’t understand how the concept of the ignore function works do you?

Considering anything above level 30, especially at level 60, is an upgrade. I’m surprised people let you run dungeons with them. My team would have had a good laugh and waved you off.

He’s doing solo clears of Stocks.

4 Likes

Krushkill: Let me run you through dungeons and feed you free gear

Chatchai: No thanks, that’s ok. I like farming WSG for the outrunner’s bow

Krushkill: You suck at the game. I’m going to find your character and gank him. I’m surprised anyone in the game even runs dungeons with you.

Glinda: Yeah lol he probably does solo clears of stocks. What a noob

Some pretty strange psycho stuff going on here with these two lol.

1 Like

Well, this has been fun, but duty calls. Gonna do some Classic BGs with friends. hope to see you there guarding the graveyard OP.

See you there buddy

Where did I say that?

C’mon, man.

That was funny.

Ya. So anyways. About those premades lol.

You remind me of one of the characters in scared straight, with the cocky smile. That breaks down in a confrontation, and starts crying.

What makes you think I’ll even waste my time at “ganking” you. You are not even worth the honor. At best, I’ll point and laugh, maybe take a screen shot to show my friends. You think too much of yourself. You are not that important.

1 Like

You wouldn’t try to gank me. You’re scared

False bravado doesn’t suit you. Go guard the graveyards, it’s what you are best at.

2 Likes

Definitely scared.

Post on your hunter if you are so confidant.

That’s ok. I don’t want to embarrass you too much.