Premades have forever tarnished Classic's Legacy

Back from my third forum suspension for speaking the truth. Premades all over battlegrounds all the time nowadays. For the AB weekend, my pug experience was getting 5 capped and graveyard farmed 15 matches [actual count]. I’m don’t even get mad about it anymore; I just sit in stealth at ST, alt+tab, and wait for it to end while the rest of the team afks out, ghosts, or gets farmed. It’s sad that NOT engaging in PVP has become the new PVP meta. I’m depressed that Blizzard has allowed this mockery of the Vanilla queue system to go on for multiple months now, despite the outcry from the community and the obvious numbers they can read on their end. Such a sick joke. Classic is forever tarnished.

27 Likes

Take a hint.

4 Likes

This may have something to do with you being 5 capped.

3 Likes

Maybe join/form a premade and stop getting farmed like a nub.

This obviously happens after the 4 cap and the premade is graveyard farming at ST. Eventually they get bored and take ST and then move the graveyard farm to the entryway, which, acorrding to Blizz is against the code of conduct (at least in AV, presumably AB as well).

2 Likes

Tarnished for those who make a big deal of BGs and dont adapt, maybe.

Classic outside the sheepy rr grind is just fine and impervious to premades.

3 Likes

Enjoy the game ban that will eventually join the forum ban

4 Likes

Premades existed in vanilla and 5 capped pugs all the time. Either make a premade of your own or deal with getting farmed in BGs by premades.

3 Likes

I seem to remember being farmed by pre-mades ALOT in classic, this isn’t something new.

4 Likes

Yeah, because being in stealth is such a bannable offense instead of being a ghost refusing to rez like the majority of the team; pugs do this to stop from being HK farmed after it’s a clear loss in the hopes that the game will move faster, obviously.

@Others… for the billionth time on this forum, pickup games are fun and were a large part of the Vanilla experience in battlegrounds. Rarely would I ever face a premade back then; the cross-servers are certainly a big part of the blame but so is the bogus queue system which needs to be adjusted to stop placing premades against pugs.

2 Likes

You mean spam.

3 Likes

They’re suspending people for pointing out how broken BGs are?

6 Likes

I don’t see any way this can end poorly for you. I really don’t.

3 Likes

really sad you get forum banned for this legit complaint. Sad company. Sad sad company.

12 Likes

all of you mocking OP are sad people, toxic sad people.

8 Likes

Unless you are in the pug
Then it looks a lot like this
https://i.imgur.com/MBLmfmr.png

Are you really sure that’s the reason?

3 Likes

It was much worse in tbc

Dear God, it’s almost like we were in the same BG.

That Hippo fella sounds like me lol. I will fight and continue to cap flags Guarded or unguarded just to irritate my own team while they fail to kill anyone at stables. I need to group with that guy.

I need to have a beer with this Dwarf. Seems like the coolest dude ever. He gets it.

1 Like