Premades and Ashenvale every 6 hours, a Nightmare to farm reputation

You don’t even know how to read.

It’s rare that I get into a pug that doesn’t make me want to pull my hair out. Bad comps do happen, but hands down the biggest issue is people not wanting to play with others. Half the team always seems to be in there own world just trying to farm HKs. Nobody peels, supports the FC, calls out enemy FC location or makes an effort to get the flag back when the enemy FC inevitably makes it back to their base.

And I’m not even talking about pug vs premade, at least those end somewhat quickly. Sometimes pug vs pug are good fights…but they can also be the very painful.

They’ll probably uncap the Rep-earning in Ashenvale in either P2 or P3; probably P3, when lvl 60 is possible; pretty sure Exalted only has the epic lvl 60 gear.

How is it your ashenvale event takes 6 hours between each? My server would have done 3-4 in that time, that’s wild.

Sounds like a player made a player issue. Heaven forbid if you enjoy PvP just for the sake of it.

I made this same argument… it’s a casual server mindset for the sod mode… but you took the casual aspect out when you took an even that spawned every hour where you could get a minimal of roughly 600 rep… to 4 hours with a minimal of roughly 600 rep. So if your a casual gamer who only has 2 or 3 hours to play a day is impossible for to even do this event now…

Thanks for continuing to be consistent in making poor decisions Blizzard.

WSG’s biggest problem with rep is that the gains, when you cap a flag and the dog food they give you at the end (the marks), aren’t enough. There is no incentive to actually carry the flag and to RETURN the stolen flags. In my opinion, flag carriers should gain more rep, that would incentive people to try and carry the flag. And in the same sense give more rep to those who return the stolen flags. A 40 mins BG, just to lose in the end is clearly not fun (and I’m not talking about those nasty premades which are a default loss when encountered). Nobody has that kind of time on their hand to waste 40 mins of their life for practically nothing gained in the end. This is why we see people leave mid BGs, out of frustration AND time lost. PVP reps are the most horrendous reps to grind (AV is quite fine compared to AB and WSG, this might be because of the PVE element) and the amount of frustration and anger around this kind of activities only emphasis the toxicity of the community.

Ashenvale event was fun until revered. Passed that, it is totally a waste of time to participate in, beside the 2h buff the mobs give. And that buff doesn’t incentive people to complete the event, just kill some mobs and you get your buff, so they leave.

Thats just being part of the problem then tho. Full groups fighting pure randoms is a issue.

What’s the issue? And why is that an issue?