Premade groups dont work and no n'yalotha

It’s true. I hear N’Zoth is a real stickler for that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Did not expect that wall of text crit.

I agree nerf multiboxers

Hmm :thinking: I think you meant to say nerf DH.

I didn’t read all of it ngl but why not go with a friend who has like 12/12 heroic ny?

lmao if you wan’t people to listen to you step 1. don’t write an essay

Ditto. :point_up:

Also…

You deserve 10 internets for doing the god’s work. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Make a group yourself if you’re sick of getting rejected.

I don’t really raid, haven’t enjoyed it since wrath, and i’ve pugged to 3/12 mythic without hardly trying. Just using that example to state there’s no problem with the system. I think i’ve been to ny’alotha only like 3 or 4 times.

Reality is that people are always going to choose the most geared or qualified people who apply to their groups. There is no way for Blizz to design a way around this for anything more than LFR and random dungeons.

The only solutions are for you to get better and more qualified, play a role that is in heavy demand (e.g tanks) or make your own groups (which will likely fail if you can’t do option 1).

check the communities forum for groups. i rejoin 4 weeks ago and got my aotc on my 2nd week back . i was 460.

I was bored at work

1 Like

This is false. I pugged, both as tank and dps, all the way through ny’alotha (BoD, and EP too, but that’s aside from the point). It isn’t hard to get into groups as long as you can execute mechanics you will have eventual success.

It’s a simple fight. On heroic it’s probably one of the easiest fights in the raid. People just have to know where to be and when.

1 Like

Because there is no accountability in lfr, and little to no communication.

It’s stupidly simple on heroic: “Can people manage paranoia? If so GG you win”

To the OP: my suggestion is to find a guild that raids regularly.

Sorry this is the first suggestion I made. I didn’t know paragraphs were so important, I would like to apologize for that mess and thank the guy that fixed it, which I know was not easy work. Also, English is not my first language and I did it in a rage impulse.

It’s been a good few years since I’ve seen a wall of text on the internet like this one.

I have no idea what it says because nobody wants to read a wall of text, but I’m guessing it’s something to the effect of, “I need job experience to get a job, but if I don’t get a job I can’t get experience.”

And it’s not fair that law firms give all their high paying lawyer jobs to people that were bored and went to law school and got a degree. Nor is it fair that when people hire a lawyer that usually want one with a law degree, did well in school, and is a member of the bar.

Some people are just too busy to do all that law school stuff.