Premade groups dont work and no n'yalotha

It is actually unacceptable that you cannot even do n’yalotha, premade groups dont work they are always gonna accept the people with more ilvl and leave behind the ones that need it, so if you dont have a guild the only thing you should do is pay 100k to someone to boost you which it is really unfair that someone with a guild that helped them gear up is now charging 100kg because it is actually the fastest way to gear up and i dont even know how is that even legal that someone with 480 ilvl is actually sucking all of your money and paying their wow token because there is not other way, which wow should provide us a way to gear up, I have 460 ilvl and i cannot be in heroic n’yalotha because there is a healer 470 that is bored and wants to do heroic and they accept them before me, .Its ok you wait 3hours a day to be in a group that will wipe 3 times and leave right afterwards but there is a posibility that they kill the boss but just once. What im saying is there should be an heroic raid finder as well as a mythic one but only people that have the achievement and a acceptable ilvl, no a 480 occuping your place in heroic, that there should be premade groups to get the achievement and then a raid finder. The achievements will ensure that the people that are queuing up know what they are doing and a reasonable ilvl requirement and not having to pay a “smart” being to suck your money and give you a 475 gear, because im sure that a lot of people that dont have a guild to “help” them or dont have the gold to do so such as me and are stuck in 460 or cannot go to n’yalotha because there is a 470 or 480 guy occuping their place are as mad as i am. It is actually crazy how you go to premade groups and there are always like 8 groups charging money to do n’zoth or cara and other ones to boost you. Im sure that my way is the best thing you could do to your game right now and i would like someone to prove me wrong. if this suggestiong is not heard i will copy all i said here and send it again tomorrow because it is unacceptable the poor state of premade groups and boosters, i dont care if you ban me what i care about is my voice to be heard.

1 Like

Paragraphs. They’re important.

This is why paragraphs matter.

24 Likes

Sir, please break down your paragraphs and stow them according to procedure.

6 Likes

Form your own progression raid if you want to raid heroic. It isn’t anyone else’s responsibility to ensure you get to run it.

3 Likes

In order to heighten your chances of suggestions being taken seriously.

1. Use paragraphs and periods. Here in the NA servers most of us speak English and like our sentences to be short enough to read in one breath.
  2. Limit all of your complaints to one section of the post. Preferably the end. This will increase readability.
  3. Begin with a problem then speak about your proposed solution.
  4. Do not be entitled. If your problem is no one accepting you for raids then you can either
    A) join a guild that raids.
    B) buy a carry from a guild that raids.
    C) start your own Pug groups and wait about 45 minutes to fill it. Unless you already have two competent tanks and a healer than the queue will take minutes.
  5. Do not start or ever include in your thread statements that are categorically wrong. For instance "
    …you cannot even do n’yalotha,".
    As for your actual thread: no raid finders or autoqueues should be added. They water down the content because then people expect to be able to raid heroic without learning mechanics just like people afk LFR. In addition if you added a queue and still allowed competent people to form their own groups no one skilled would apply. The people who use that queue would be the ones desperate to get AOTC because they don’t have any other way to get it.

As for purchasing raids, I understand how it could irk you. However it is a very successful venture for a lot of people and it is convenient for those time starved or too lazy to do their weekly run.

All in all my suggestion to you is get a group of friends /guild and stop trying to make things easier when the challenge is what draws me.

7 Likes

wall of text hits you for 5,000,000 damage.
You die.

6 Likes

So OP I hope you have now learnt, that the ONLY way to defeat N’Zoth is with the correct use of grammar and punctuation.

5 Likes

For the sake of everyone I’ve fixed your horrific lack of paragraphs.

Unfortunately you still look just as stupid, which is a feat in and of itself.

9 Likes

Thank you. You’re doing the Light’s work.

2 Likes

I was almost gonna correct the grammar, spelling and structure to make it intelligible. But there isn’t enough coffee in the world for that.

it’s unacceptable that you can’t shortcut all the work everyone else has done? what a joke

1 Like

this just in: pug leaders don’t care about you

more news at 11

2 Likes

I run into the same problems with +mythic . I’m stalled at ilvl468 because I can’t get into anything that offers higher gear than that so I just do battlegrounds. I need to join a good guild…

Chunk your writing, Makes it easy to read.

No other player is obligated to bring you along for the group they are creating.

If you can’t find a Guild that will take you with to see the content and aren’t having luck getting invited in the premade group finder – make your own group.

Simple as that.

The game isn’t keeping you from seeing Heroic Ny’alotha. You are.

And no, LFD/LFR for harder difficulties will not work. As Rebhe said, people can barely do the CURRENT LFR difficulty. You’d just be back the week after it got added (hypothetically) complaining that Heroic is too hard and needs to be nerfed.

2 Likes

People can’t even finish LFR Ny’alotha, I can only imagine how Heroic would go if they didn’t retune it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

In fairness, Heroic Raid gear is ilvl 460. The highest base drop in Mythic+ is ilvl 465. You’re higher than both of those, so it’s not like you hit a wall “early”.

That said, I’m assuming you want the ilvl 475 Weekly Chests, so, yeah, I get it. Just know that you’re at the point where people are looking at Raider IO a LOT more than they’re looking at ilvl.

Meaning you’re at the point where you need to start farming IO score even if the runs have no chance to give you an upgrade. So you can get invited to runs that do.

par·a·graph

/ˈperəˌɡraf/

noun

1. a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

“the concluding paragraph”

2 Likes

They work fine for me.
Best advice I can give is if you are having trouble finding a group try making some friends and form your own groups.

You went from not getting invited to getting to not invite others!
You have severely improved your predicament.

3 Likes

Gear from m+ doesn’t drop any higher than 465 aside from the weekly cache…