Premade exploitation is a blight on this otherwise wonderful bg experience

These forums have abused the word “exploit” to the point that it means nothing.

Queuing as a group, an intended feature, is an exploit? Spare me.

7 Likes

Is it even possible to pug to rank 14? Do you sleep?

1 Like

Werent you ranking?

Past tense is appropriate.

Reminder to report OP for spam. Every day he creates a new topic, but the subject is always the same.

This guy comes from a Pve server so i dont blame him for not understanding that if you dont premade on a competitive PvP server you dont earn the best hph and then have to play a lot to keep up.

Because you play more hours … (?)

Im sorry but what about wow says this is a solo player game? Its designed around doing things in a group or with friends. Yet you complain about people actually doing this

2 Likes

cuz I don’t get carried by a group all the time especially against randoms. ive been put in with horde premades a handful of times and its mindless, effortless wins. pug games are an even playing field to some extent and you actually have to try and coordinate and play to the best of your abilities. pugging my way to rank 12 has made me a far better player than I would’ve been had I premade’d my way to it. which is what you did and is prob why you aren’t good. I mean you picked the easiest class in the game on the easy mode faction so im not surprised at all

What the hell is wrong with you, you’re absolutely pathetic. What are you, like 12?

Every day, you come to the forums, whine, and create a new post about the same topic as if we give a damn about your situation. We’re not your therapist. This isn’t your personal diary.

NO, playing with pugs doesn’t make you more skilled. And NO, it isn’t more ‘respectable’ in any way. All this shows is how stupid you are for mindlessly playing extra hours for nothing. But hey, if thinking you’re good and skilled at the game helps make you sleep, good for you bud. The truth though is that no one cares, not a tiny bit. At the end of the day, you’re just a dude that sit in front of his computer 18h/day and that says enough.

youre obviously triggered by my last post because the truth hurts. its not my fault your premade leader commands you to go hide in the mine every time you guys match a competent horde premade gradually making you worse at the game and eating away at your self esteem. just look at the av changes, says it all about the alliance. and maybe, just maybe blizzard will do something about this too and that terrifies you doesn’t it

what do you mean? you cant que as a group for pvp.

people on my server don’t pvp

seriously, you have no idea how much better this forum gets when you ignore this hypocrite.

someone has to be pvping if you’re not r14 yet maybe you should join them

theres groups on at times but they are completely random. pool size is abysmal. most of the people that wanted r14 already got it, I just want 13, to hell with rank 14 and another 3-4 weeks of dealing with alliance premades

all you gotta do is outgrind the trash pvpers on your server make premades its the only way you will grind honor better then a premade just play longer than them

what do you think ive been doing. that’s why ive had enough of it, wanted to go all the way but getting farmed in the gy for 70% of the day isn’t my idea of grinding

1 Like

OP chose a PVE realm to avoid competition but has learnt that he has only avoided competitors to group with.

Life is well.

4 Likes

no I went pve to avoid the petri dish that is whitemane and was finally able to make some gold without having to farm instances all day

You literally chose servers made to avoid PVP and you think doing random bgs all day getting farmed in gy makes you better than everyone premading.

kekw

7 Likes