Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

ahh okay wasnt sure, did just see someone with the back wings a few seconds ago lol.

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong? Why are people wary of this release date?

Blizzard hasn’t done a single thing lately that would make me remotely skeptical of any of their products. They’re the same Blizzard as from when we were kids

3 Likes

Welp. It isn’t looking good for Dragonflight suddenly.

1 Like

Ive seen nothing new in the ways of info on the expansion…then the scraps we had so far…

If you want pre-orders you should probably show off more of the game and get to alpha beta so we can get a good idea what to expect BEFORE pre-purchase.

It would be best if I wait on this and would suggest it to everyone else.
This would be third strike expansion and we know nothing new about DF… sigh this bodes ill…

a 2022 release…and its June so at best 2-3 months for alpha and beta? That’s not a lot of test time… yeah I’m definingly concerned.

1 Like

Huge mistake. You guys continue to be a clownshow. :clown_face:

1 Like

if you preorder physical edition, at what point do you get the digital key? will the box be arriving prior to actual release date or what?

Can’t use on them it all ready going to be 60lvl

that’s a wrap. it’s over

I may not have any plans to preorder DF, but I did spring to buy some of the other stuff that’s discounted during the sale they have going on!

It continues to be weird to me that when it comes to SL, the epic edition only gets discounted 43% instead of 50% like the base and heroic editions. I check it every time there’s a sale and it’s always been like that. Wonder why that is?

Does it put it at a better looking number? I have never looked.

Where’s the soundtrack for the Physical Collector’s Edition? I know you have skimped on things in the past, but it has always had a soundtrack…

1 Like

Desperation. They need to generate value to get the stock price back up or Microsoft will drop out and possibly sue Activision for misrepresenting.

Not really. They’d be $20/30/40 if they were all 50% off; instead it’s $20/30/45 lol.

EDIT: Also:

You realize WoW is actually a very small part of Actiblizz, right? Microsoft also isn’t run by people who throw up their hands at the slightest provocation like the average WoW forum user, either.

2 Likes

Lmao they just announce the preorder and you guys lose your minds. Y’all are miserable

“But we haven’t seen anything yet!! Reee waaah”

Then wait until you have? Don’t preorder it? How does this affect anyone, in any way, other than providing some information about a release window

4 Likes

Teeny tiny microscopic part of it. King probably spends on lunch what Blizz and Activision bring in for the entire month.

1 Like

They no longer have a composer and I would guess even the music will be recycled content. It’s pretty easy to change a ‘sound pallette’ to existing compositions.

I am curious…why release preorder at this time?

And unlike previous preorders theres nothing for use now.

1 Like

That’s why I predicted that wow will get mothballed and used for its art assets. Also doesn’t actiblizz own their own NOCS? That hardware could be used to run any part of microsoft’s games.

Mount, Pets and Transmog.

1 Like

No, show me it will be a good expansion first by the Beta and then I will concider buying.

I wont throw money blindly, and the fact it’s being rushed now turns me off even more.