Pre 2018 forum posts missing

Can you restore my hundreds of posts from before 2018? I posted a LOT and now it does not show them.

Before then was when Blizzard likely switched over from the old forums to Discourse. At the time there were many posts stating not many posts would carry over, so unfortunately I’m afraid those posts are no longer there. Some were carried over, but not much. The idea was that we saved our more recent posts that felt relevant but then a fresh start.

Technical support can’t help further on this, simply because it is a player discussion only regarding crashes and installation. Support > Website Bug Report would be ideal, but again not much remains from the old forums except maybe what can be located in a offsite cache website.

Just to add, your one post from 2015 remains because someone bumped it before the purge in 2018, but I think everything from 1-2 months before this post did not carry over.