Pray For The People Of Turkiye And Syria

Yes inappropriate and also in clear violation of the rules

3 Likes

you reading WAY too much into this. almost like your looking to pick a argument.

I don’t think anyone is knocking the people that experienced the earthquake…it’s all directed at the people that did not experience one but are trying to piggyback their religion onto the empathy people feel for others.
Super gross.

3 Likes

WTF - Turkey can deal with it - there are more disasters elsewhere that could use the help

2 Likes

I have Muslim friends what you say is a lie.

Not once have they ever pushed any religion upon me.

But they pray for me that’s a true friend

You should turn FOX NEWS off

These rules?

Pay special attention to the guidelines.

This topic has ZERO to do with WoW, it’s quite simply a hot topic is all.

I didn’t see that at all.

I saw it as a “these people are having a rough patch, please reach out for them.” Some folks that’s the way they deal with things… by praying. Some others reach out via donations or helping in other ways.

4 Likes

Argument about what? I see something gross, I call it gross.

you know the word is being used in a rhetorical manner yet your the one getting upset about it.

1 Like

for some reason maintenance seems to make the forums at least 10x more unhinged.

3 Likes

I don’t watch Fox news. Nor did I mention any religion in particular. What is gross is the op asking people to incorporate religion with their empathy.

Noone said anything about what you are talking about ya nutjob.

People get bored and it’s basically the wild wild west around here anyway so they post w/e

1 Like

If your method of reaching out is paying lip service to feel virtuous, then keep it to yourself.

Why pray to the one who makes these things happen? That’s like asking the IRS to please stop taking my money.

Praying doesn’t do anything…need people to send donations, food and water over.

We can hope those hurt make it and those lost find peace and those left behind are held strong by others in this time. But praying isn’t going to change what has passed sadly.

2 Likes

Seriously, the first several responses in this thread had me thinking…wtf is wrong with people.

3 Likes

I never once said that and quit putting words in my mouth.

I’m sorry that you don’t have 1 shred of empathy towards folks that are suffering.

2 Likes

You said some people reach out by praying. That is lip service to feel virtuous.

Further, I do feel empathy for those suffering. Not just the hot button topic of the earthquake, there are people suffering everywhere.

I just don’t pretend that lip service is helpful at all.

Can everyone please be quiet? I’m trying to pray.

Man yall some harsh mofos in here.

Hes trying to convey his concern and empathy… Asking people to pray is just his way of doing that.

Yall are some heartless, apathetic sub-humans man…

3 Likes

Turkey is 99% Muslim Faith

Actually the request is valid

and any MUSLIM player right now feels good knowing someone cares.