Praise, feedback, future

Love the looks of the patch so far! Excited to play through the anniversary celebration, I do hope I am able to get as many goodies as I can with my gaming schedule. The teams are all knocking this expansion out of the park. Y’all are absolutely awesome!! Since returning for Dragonflight, I am not disappointed, except for how rich the game is and how much there is to do and NOT having enough time to do it all. I started because my brother got me into the game when I was in college, around patch 1.8, and played pretty consistently until 7.2. This game has been with me for almost half of my life now and I’m looking forward to what the next 20 years bring. Keep up the great work!

That being said I do have critiques:

1. I’m still not prioritizing shaman yet. Those ascendance form faces in particular are not my vibe. I’d rather get a glowy/enchant type effect, look like a Cata ascendant, maybe. These new ones are great; but they read more of something I would want to strike down as opposed to something I’d want to ascend to be like. Resto in particular; from an RP perspective, our allies would be more terrified than comforted.

2. Resto/Balance Druids are my main thing, rn; but this applies to all classes and their hero talents. I am not a fan in any of these Hero specs being based on a single talent while others are not. I am loving Wild Stalker and Elune’s chosen. Keeper of the Grove was something I was really way more excited for in concept than now in practice. Anticipation aside, I’ve not really played it much in either spec. The others are more fun and I get to Nourish when I can.

3. More Hero Specs and racial specific stuff, please. Give our shaman’s ancestors a look like our actual ancestors. I need my druid tauren to have a reason to go melee with a poison-based form, a hero path where I’m blasting An’she’s sunlight to maim and heal.

4. Speaking of Light (by proxy, hope?): Can we get a proper light-based ranged DPS spec at some point? Paladin is just so melee and standard a light user and priests are ever so focused on the healing as Holy or being a balance with shadow in Disc. I would love to stand in the light from afar to shred the coming darkness with radiant beams and crystalized light. Maybe an artificer class, too; that could gather anything and have three professions, abilities based on crafted items through WoW’s history, and a leveling experience that focused on that AND could act as a great NEW player introduction? “Forge your way through the history of the World of Warcraft. Learn skills to rebuild, forgotten crafters’ secrets, what it means to be a denizen of your home worldsoul. Craft the future of Azeroth with free Artificer/Tinker/Whatever to level 60, then delve in further.”

1 Like

Agreed, TWW has been a banger thus far and as noted with the 11.0.5 changes they’re moving much faster with big changes as needed, great to see.

Yes yes yes with the concept of some flavor of tech class also having expanded profession capacities, totally fits the vibe/narrative (and I’d LOVE that ha).

1 Like