PPal/BDK Looking for guild

Good morning all!

I’m a tank looking for a guild to step into Mythic with. I am currently 9/9 and coming from an AOTC team on Moon Guard that unfortunately didn’t survive the late-tier roster boss. I have a 484 PPal and 470 BDK on Moon Guard, and ~460ish PPal, BDK, and Warrior here on A52. I’m open to playing other classes and roles, but strongly prefer PPal. I’m not too worried about CE; it would be nice, but is not a priority.

I am looking for a nighttime raiding guild and can do any day except Thursday, and can raid no later than 1am EST. I am an Army Reservist, so I occasionally will have limited availability on weekends - I can typically still raid, but can’t guarantee it 100%.

I have been raiding on and off since Burning Crusade, but this season is the first time I’ve seriously tried to get anywhere ingame. I’m also here to play the game; while I don’t mind a more social environment and thoroughly enjoy excessive trash pulls, I’m not a fan of spending more time on chatter or horseplay than on downing content.

Logs available on request. I’m available on Bnet as wotsalthor#1248, or on Discord as wotsalthor.

Thank you!