5 ally guilds transferred to bene. Another one bites the dust

2 Likes

Nope.

We just have a new Horde PvE server.

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard this yet – which guilds?

gonna be hilarious when all the benediction horde transfer off

6 Likes

Blizzard is too busy rolling in the money all these transfer fees are bringing in to care.

9 Likes

No troll, but how do you know that 5 guilds transferred?

That seems like a weird thing to know, how do you track that

Time to open free transfer off benediction so we can leave this server. Alliance mass transferred here and destroyed it.

You track that by having in-game friends and being a part of the wow classic community for the past 2 years. I made many friends while honor grinding and all those groups are falling apart. I laugh reading your posts, its like you want everyone to solo this game.

2 Likes

No, you horde will have to pay to enjoy the game. Just like the alliance are doing right now. This is what blizzard wanted, a backhanded way to collect micro transactions from people trying to enjoy this broken joke of a game.

3 Likes

Incendius has a fairly active server discord and a guild leadership discord with a dedicated channel for transfer talks. Wouldn’t surprise me if other servers did the same.

2 Likes

Sounds like a waste if whatever you’re thinking to pour.

Back during WoW Classic, phase 2, I created an Alliance-side guild on Sulfuras, called Balance, before realizing that the population balance wasn’t really that bad (at the time), compared to Stalagg, Skeram, Fairbanks, and so decided to roll my alliance elsewhere.

Perhaps it’s a good time to bring Balance back!

1 Like

Sulfuras was an amazing server. Amazing people, both on horde and alliance. in fact Sulf was so good that people ran away from faerlina to be here. That huge story about how the horde teamed up to stop an alliance scarab lord from turning in his quest in an hours long hostage situation, that was sulfuras. You dont know what you are talking about. Losing the health of this server is a huge shame. Its indicative of this game as a whole.

3 Likes

We’ll have it pretty soon, alliance keeps transferring here, at some point free transfers will be opened.

You can be active in the community, and still it’s hard to actually track “X guilds left the server today” I don’t think it’s too crazy to say that’s hard to track.

People communicate through Discord. When it has to do with transfers in or out of your own server it’s not hard to figure out for anyone who’s paying attention.

4 Likes

When has blizzard opened free transfers in tbc? ill wait.

Servers are in totally unhealthy states of faction imbalance and blizzard has done nothing. why do you think they will do it now? Bust out that credit card and swipe it for daddy blizzard because thats the only way you are getting your character off that server, thats how they designed it.

Blizz going to double,triple dip on xfer fees from ally xferring to Benediction, then Horde xferring off benediction to another server, then ally of that server xfers off … rinse and repeat.

Not sure what is weird about it. I know exactly what guilds recently transferred off westfall horde side. If the alliance side community on sulfurus is small, there is no way anyone interested in raiding wouldn’t know.

lol

1 Like