Potion of the Hidden Spirit (Bugged)

Bump, this is happening to me in M+ as well since 9.0.5.

Been happening to me as well, have phial of putrefaction equipped

1 Like

Still happening to me, even with no gear equipped. I’m at a loss.

2 Likes

Happened to me as well both with Hidden Spirit and the Ethereal Oil in the Maw. My third attempt trying to figure out what was going on I had disabled all my add ones and was safely in Hero’s Rest. Still happened. I did have the food buff Seraph Wings and checked the logs to see that the buff was overheating me.

Shadow Priest.

2 Likes

yep same here keep this at the top

2 Likes

Still broken as of today, broke in SD after 3 secs while trying to skip the pack. Do they track this forum anymore?

1 Like

The potion broke for me on my priest last night in an SD 16. Just now it broke for my Shaman (ghost wolf) in a Halls 14.

1 Like

Would be nice to get at least an acknowledgement on this.

1 Like

Quite an annoying bug… really screwed me in some mythic + runs…

1 Like

Enhancement, no spirit wolf, invis pot, venthyr, nadija the mistblade soulbind, phial of putrefaction, guild tabard, vantus rune: lady darkvein innerva, inscrutable quantum device.

Uses potion of hidden spirits and it breaks one second later and I am no longer invisible. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, Druid here. What’s an invis pot? :smiley:

I unequipped phial of putrefaction and invis worked fine.

As a Frost DK, the Cold Heart talent is breaking the potion when it stacks. Waiting until I have the maximum number of stacks is no help either, it still breaks. Can we get a blue acknowledging the issue?

2 Likes

Same here, it breaks as soon as I use it, in 0.5 seconds.
I made sure to click off any HoTs on me but still breaks.

1 Like

Same for me I have tried using it in a variety of places and it still drops off almost immediately

2 Likes

Bumping this topic to add some things I noticed yesterday :

• As a Resto Druid, gaining Clearcast from Lifebloom broke my potion.
  • Having HoTs rolling on my wife’s Brewmaster Monk broke her potion, probably related to Celestial Fortune.

Seems like most of the triggers for breaking the potion are related to gaining buffs or stacks of buffs, possibly sometimes hidden buffs or instant procs.

1 Like

So far I’ve noticed that Beacon of Light and Death’s Advance breaks it immediately.

Right. Getting passive buffs from trinket breaks inv potion.

Bump to the top

Still happening making it really hard to do anyhting as a deathknight or having Phial :frowning:

1 Like