Potential Xfer, Looking for guild. [A](Shadow Priest)

Hello,

I’m currently on Kromkrush and looking to move to a larger server with a better faction balance.

In search of a solid (not 120% speed clear tryhard, but also not spending 3 weeks on KT) raiding guild on a 2-3 day schedule anywhere between 8-11 EST.
Ideally looking for an established guild that cleared some of Naxx, with a fun and active atmosphere and low drama.

I started my WoW journey in TBC, and cleared everything other than pre-nerf Mu’ru and KJ because my guild hit that wall hard, and they announced WotLK when we were all getting burnt out. I’d like to cross those two A-holes off my list this go around, and re-enjoy all the fun along the way, on a totally different class.

I’m also an avid PvPer and will be seeing if I still have what it takes to go 2k+ like I did “bAcK iN mY dAy.” (Inside joke, I get laughed at regularly on retail when I link decade old 2200 achievements in the arena LFG tool)

That said, I’m approaching TBC from a raider first > pvper second mentality. You can expect high attendance, proper consumes/enchants and generally helping guildies where I can.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild, and you guys have the right schedule and a vacant SP slot for your raid comp, please contact me on discord VADER#3980 so we can chat and see if this is the right move.

Cheers.