Potential Raid Team Merger (horde)

Hello fellow Horde Myzrael gamers!

My guild is struggling to field a consistent 25-man team on this server, and I cannot help but wonder if there is another group of capable players experiencing the same issue. We at have been weighing our options (transferring servers, guild merging etc.) and we feel the best course of action right now is to find a complimenting group of players who have intentions of clearing 25-man raids weekly and perform some kind of merge (in guild or just linking up at raid time). Whether we are absorbed or do the absorbing is of very little importance to us. We just want to be able to raid and have a fair shot at loot.

I would describe our guild culture as social and active. We love memes and play the game regularly. We have good relations on this server as a result.

Our comp is made up of about 11 consistent players. We are open to ideas!

Check out our comp below if you are interested. We would love to have some more gamers to play with even if not from a merge, so reach out to me in game if you happen to fit the bill!

Battlenet: BuiClassic#2266

Disc: Bui#9827

Guild Discord: Pp75rja6

• Tanks (2-3): Prot war x2 (with flexible third warrior os)
  • melee dps (3): uDK x1, Ret x1, Arms x1, Enhance x1
  • ranged (3): warlock x1, surv Hunter x2, balance x1
  • healers (3-4): hPal x2, Disc x1 (flexible os resto shaman x1)

Edit for clarification- I am the above poster. My in-game name is Bríckedup, and not the avatar randomly selected (sorry, this is my first forum contribution :))

We share a common goal but we’re comfortably running two 25 player teams for Sunday and Wednesday. We’d love to have your team merge with Continuity to solidify our mutual numbers and collective ability to raid. If those days don’t work, I’d be happy to have you as an event organizer for the day you do want to want with your team other than the ones we specified (7-10pm pacific all raids) or the same day different time. Let us know and I’d love to chat further. Send MilkMom a DM via in game mail and we’ll connect.