Post with your classic character

This is absolute gold! It really is.

Your fancy words don’t scare me, Mr IED.

You’ve told us so much about your life this far. I’m curious though, did you retire on a medical discharge? Or are you also an entrepreneur?
Donating to challenged nature charities and then insulting someone you believe to be part of this charity on a game post don’t really go hand in, ya know?

1 Like

Once again, I was being condescending. Perhaps read the posts prior? Context… you can’t get the full picture without going back.

Vanilla != Classic.

Can’t find a single post where he claims not to know what trust levels are. He’s asking why someone needs their Retail character’s trust level to post.

Which is a valid statement, because aside from posting links and gifs, TL2 is almost no effort.

Of course you were. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you.

All you’ve done this far is insult people, intentionally acted condescending (your words, not mine) and brag of your accomplishments, not to inspire people, but to purposely arouse jealousy, envy or other negative emotions.
You’re only doing yourself a disservice, by feeding your dysfunctional and egotistical personality.

Time to move over to the other forum topics you keep speaking of.

1 Like

You also get increased flagging. I like to save them for the “change this” posts… because 90% of the time they are actual troll posts meant to incite an argument.

Now that Classic’s out, I prefer to play the game and only go to the forums every so often, or when I get bored and can’t play during work hours.

Would be interesting if to post in Classic Forums you have to use a Classic Character only.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that. If I could be playing right now, I would. But my kids are napping and my cell phone allows me to be near by when they inevitably wake up or need something. I’d love to play games all day, but I chose to have kids.

You have your job. Most people can’t play all the time.

Thanks for this i was unaware of it :slight_smile:

I rarely enjoy sifting through drivel, but I was amused. Thanks for that.

As for the topic, any thinking human immediately reaches the conclusion that until someone’s point relies on their having actually played classic, the avatar beside the words means nothing.

Posting with my classic

1 Like

Uh oh the pseudo intellectual is here, he’s sifted through the drivel and mundane communication techniques of the average human and he’s unimpressed! Any thinking human would clearly agree with his opinion.

:clown_face:

1 Like

And he maintains a lofty elevation far above the petty insults of the masses :relieved:

I don’t even know how to change to my classic character. It isn’t an option for me.

Oh here I am. Funny how that works.