Post with your classic character

This, in and of itself, clearly shows you in fact do not, donate to charities of people with a challenged nature.

1 Like

I’m not a nice person. At least I’m honest about it.

Bfa or Classic, this is my World of Warcraft toon that I choose to represent me.
If my trust level and forum posts were linked I might possibly change the avatar you see here.
Until then, what you see is what you get. Also, you can really gauge someone’s personality reading the backlog of their posts. Starting over just seems awful to me.
And lastly, do the “Classic only” posters resent the retail avatars because we play retail as well or actually pay for expansions, or is it something they can’t do so they want me to stop? I don’t get it. It’s all World of Warcraft to me.

You were the bully in high-school who picked on the nerds and then wondered why your grades were bad right?

Knowledge is power. The fact that he knows how to check what his trust level is, puts him a step ahead.

2 Likes

Better tell my accountant… those tax write offs might come back to haunt me…

You must be the greatest psychologist on the planet. Seriously, I’ll bet your published in Care weekly! It’s an honor to meet you. I must be the first person you’ve ever failed in giving properly psychoanalysis…

Seriously dude? Before putting in your 2 cents, make sure you actually have it on you.

I’m going back to the real Classic discussions. This one went off the rails back at “cringe”.

For those wondering about the basis for all of this:

Fair enough, however…

Keep in mind that in the Code of Conduct, it clearly states, “Insultingly refer to other characters” in the description of harassment.

It’s unfortunate that I’ve learned of Trust Levels through interacting with you, as almost every interaction we have had, have shown me that you do not exhibit any form of genuine contribution to topics, and do not deserve actual trust from the community.

3 Likes

Learn to read… He was making like he didn’t know what a trust level is, and that it was not relevant to why some people aren’t posting on Classic characters. Then he advises someone on trust levels. Context is a thing you know. Scroll up…

Feel free to check my post history. I contribute to real topics and concerns daily. What I don’t do, is allow others to dictate what I do or how I do it.

What are they going to do? Ban me? So what… it’s a freaking forum. They can ban you if they don’t like your face. True story. It’s their property.

This is absolute gold! It really is.

Your fancy words don’t scare me, Mr IED.

You’ve told us so much about your life this far. I’m curious though, did you retire on a medical discharge? Or are you also an entrepreneur?
Donating to challenged nature charities and then insulting someone you believe to be part of this charity on a game post don’t really go hand in, ya know?

1 Like

Once again, I was being condescending. Perhaps read the posts prior? Context… you can’t get the full picture without going back.

Vanilla != Classic.

Can’t find a single post where he claims not to know what trust levels are. He’s asking why someone needs their Retail character’s trust level to post.

Which is a valid statement, because aside from posting links and gifs, TL2 is almost no effort.

Of course you were. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you.

All you’ve done this far is insult people, intentionally acted condescending (your words, not mine) and brag of your accomplishments, not to inspire people, but to purposely arouse jealousy, envy or other negative emotions.
You’re only doing yourself a disservice, by feeding your dysfunctional and egotistical personality.

Time to move over to the other forum topics you keep speaking of.

1 Like

You also get increased flagging. I like to save them for the “change this” posts… because 90% of the time they are actual troll posts meant to incite an argument.

Now that Classic’s out, I prefer to play the game and only go to the forums every so often, or when I get bored and can’t play during work hours.

Would be interesting if to post in Classic Forums you have to use a Classic Character only.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that. If I could be playing right now, I would. But my kids are napping and my cell phone allows me to be near by when they inevitably wake up or need something. I’d love to play games all day, but I chose to have kids.

You have your job. Most people can’t play all the time.

Thanks for this i was unaware of it :slight_smile:

I rarely enjoy sifting through drivel, but I was amused. Thanks for that.

As for the topic, any thinking human immediately reaches the conclusion that until someone’s point relies on their having actually played classic, the avatar beside the words means nothing.