Post some of your favorite movie/tv scenes

1 Like

“Revenge bad” done right

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mr. Nathaniel Victor here is the kind of PvPer I am; and, what you are up against when you encounter me on the battleground.

1 Like
2 Likes

The reimagining of the Klingons was one great thing to come out of that movie. The rest of it was underwhelming to me, but it did bring Star Trek back, so that was a good thing.

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Beast Master Vore - YouTube

2 Likes

To me this is the BEST King Ghidora has ever looked and the most powerful he’s ever been. I even have the $180 figure of him that’s roughly a foot or so tall with his wings spread.

3 Likes
4 Likes

My picks are…all over the place :laughing:

Scenes Dealing with Music:

Funny Scenes:

“Serious” Scenes:

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Probably the most Quotable movie in history, and definitely the most memorable part of it…

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been holding off in doing this 'cause I wanted to show that I do watch things OUTSIDE of the OG (and NOT Reboot of) Charmed, but I think it’s time to showcase some (not all) of my favorite (or preferred) moments, from this series. I’mma pick one moment/scene, from each season (just to be fair, to all of them). Spoiler-Alert warning, just in case, though the OG (and NOT the Reboot of) Charmed has been over since 2006, so :woman_shrugging: Anyway…

Maybe some other time, I’ll share some other scenes and/or moments, but this is all I got, for now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can’t post it or I might get a vacation, but the ending of the movie The Devil’s Rejects. I will never be able to listen to that song again like I used to before viewing that scene. Thank you Rob Zombie. :heart:

1 Like