Post some of your favorite movie/tv scenes

What I love about this is that despite speaking in a quiet voice the entire restaurant still heard him, and took a minute of silence too.
I learned a long time ago that you don’t have to scream and shout to be heard, if what you say is worth hearing you can speak in a whisper and people will lean in to hear it.

6 Likes

I’ll see that and raise you…

1 Like

the first time i saw this movie i had to pause after this scene because it was just… way too much. Synecdoche, New York is a very polarizing film, and i think i would agree with basically every criticism of the movie. at the same time, though, it’s one of my favorites, and scenes like this one are why. if you understand the context of the movie, it’s even better, but i saw this when i was at a very low point in my life and this scene spoke to me on a level i didn’t even know was possible. simply magnificent.

1 Like
4 Likes

Even in death, my powers continue

9 Likes

You find the weirdest stuff on YouTube

9 Likes

Dun dun, Dun Dun, DUN DUN DUN DUN!

4 Likes

Just hope this guy does not deliver your package.

2 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Not from a move or TV show but I always wanted to race motorcycles. Health issues prevented me from doing that. Nothing gets me going like a throttle wide open.

This is a few shots from the Isle of Man race.

3 Likes

That must have been pretty cool to see back when it originally came out. Still a really good chase scene to this day. Did you hear Steven Spielberg is set to direct a movie based on the Frank Bullet character? Not entirely sure how I feel about that.

1 Like

jacki is freakin king!!!

2 Likes

What the hell did I just watch??

1 Like
1 Like
8 Likes

Fun fact: The weapon Thanos is carrying is a callback to his early comic book days, when he used a helicopter’s rotor blade as a weapon.

1 Like
1 Like