Post reported for spam

Hi, so I made a post today called “Smooth Vs Crunchy Peanut butter” as a joke and someone has reported it for spam.

Is it still visible? Like can people still see it?

If not how long does it take for a CM to review it?

spam may not be the right category but alas it is inappropriate so likely will get deleted off the General Discussion forum which is designed for, and only for, discussing World of Warcraft.

Should be deleted soon although on Sunday it can take a bit longer which is why more troll threads appear on Sundays.

2 Likes

System working as designed? (Sort of… spam wasn’t the right category. ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘trolling’.)

It really depends on how busy they are.

Now you probably meant it all in good fun but you need to be careful when you post things that might fall into any of the broad categories of trolling or a variety of other inappropriate conduct.

If it gets reported and it violates the forum code then you will most likely get a forum sanction. It’s objective and non contextual.

Take care.

I didn’t think it was spam or report worthy. Sounds like you got flagged bombed.

It does sound like the thread you created was off topic and was reported. While I can appreciate that there are differing opinions on Smooth Peanut Butter and Crunchy Peanut Butter, it’s not really relevant to World of Warcraft.

Feel free to host a poll on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit - anywhere else really.

14 Likes