Post removed for spam?

can someone explain to me the problem with my post? my first time on the forum asked for advice and post removed for “spam”. wasn’t given the opportunity to even read or follow up with the replies.

apparently not allowed to have images in posts. first impressions are not good, guess I’ll stay off the official forums.

I’m not positive, but it may have been the replies, not your post, that caused your thread to be deleted. If there are enough of them, the thread is deleted instead of “cleaned up”.

1 Like

The new forums actually have a Trust system built in. The more you post, reply, read and :heart: other posts, the higher your trust level gets. You can read more about trust levels HERE.

I didn’t see your original post, but Ruffle is correct. In fact, I’d almost bet money on it. If it had been due to you spamming, then you likely would have received a temporary suspension from the forums (which doesn’t appear to be the case). So it’s much more likely that the thread devolved. It happens.

5 Likes

You were asking for advice in Classic on a topic that has become VERY ‘spammy’. Not that the post was necessarily ‘bad’, at all, just a topic that has been done to death and really isn’t directly related to the game.

8 Likes