Post release changes are toxic

Making changes to content 2 weeks after its release that make it more difficult to complete is a toxic way to update and should stop.

Constantly changing the mixology procs makes it a gamble to do a prof that already has marginal benefits. There’s no BoP gear here it shouldn’t be getting changed. The increased proc rate dropped the price of mats, so the very wealthy players gobbled them all up, and the now decreased proc rate has increased the value again. You just bag scooped all the players that actually farm herbs.

Just like the AV changes it doesn’t help anyone access content. It makes players reactionary and creates confusion. This just reduces engagement and frustrates the player base.

There’s no way to trust pursing anything is worthwhile because Blizz is going to stealth adjust all of it into the floor while you’re in the middle of farming it. Farm .5 for 3 days just for it to be free on the fourth? Wasted time. Farm half your AV rep just for it to be adjusted and no longer worth the time? Wasted time. Farm herbs just for them to lose 80% of their value because of alchemy changes? Wasted time.

I’ve stopped any and all effort to farm res gear for high heat MC because I am certain blizz will make changes that make the gear so brainlessly easy to get that any effort I put into getting it now will be invalidated.

Adopt new design philosophy for the next batch of content, stop making dramatic adjustments to content that is actively being engaged with.

No. Go play something else if you don’t like it. That’s your only option end of discussion

bro you’re playing a video game

by definition you are wasting your time from the start

your frustration with the constant [and undocumented] changes is valid but please don’t act like your time has been disrespected in all this

Quit clucking, GDKP discord chicken.

They are both a waste but at least one feel fulfilling while the other feels like trash.

this is what the devs dont want to happen