Post Realm Connection - Guild Bank Accounting Issues

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post, however I couldn’t really navigate to anything that seemed like the right place to submit. Following today’s reset and realm merger (I am on Drak’Thul) there seems to be an accounting issue with our Guild Bank’s starting and ending balance. We started the day at 3.509 Million Gold and for some reason we are now at 2.261 Million Gold without having made a withdrawal. In addition to this, the guild Money Log is not lining up. It shows transactions from a month ago, and then 18 days, then 2 months ago out of order(Nothing recent). This is a guild bank that only my Son(s) and I are members of, and we verified that there are no other members. Somehow we are essentially missing around 1.3 Million gold and can not account for where this went. Please advise the best route to research this, as I have been through multiple areas of the ticket service and cannot find a path where this best fits for technical support.

As it is an in-game situation, Tech Support won’t be able to help. Neither will Customer Support, I’m afraid. Per a couple other threads that have popped up since today’s merge, you’ll want to post in Bug Reports for QA to take a look and attempt reproduction.

1 Like

Ouch. I have the same issue. Family guild. Almost 400,000 gold vanished overnight. I opened a ticket on it.