<Post Mortem> is recruiting! Fri/Sat 8-10 PM EST

Are you tired of playing alone and pugging all your keys? Tired of being judged for having a beverage or two while playing? Well good news for you on Stormrage is now recruiting! We are a friendly and open community looking to recruit raiders, m+ addicts, and any and all friends! We have a very active discord, and love to chat with everyone!

In The War Within we are building a raid team to clear heroic each tier, and are looking for players to fill out our core group! We have experienced veterans with AOTC and KSM/KSH experience! We raid 2 days a week Friday and Saturday 8-10 pm EST. We have the goal of reaching AOTC and are looking for players who can have solid attendance!

We also love doing Mythic+ and have several members in the 2k-3k range willing to play and have a good time while learning the dungeons. We enjoy hanging out in discord and are comfortable with helping new players learn and finally earn that KSM mount! We do have an expectation of our raiders to do M+, but with many in our guild doing primarily M+ it will not be a problem for you to get some keys done for your weekly chest!

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to message me in game or type /who Post Mortem to speak to an officer. Feel free to add myself (Matt)
Matt- Gr4b0#1222

I would like to come raid with you all at those times, hit me up in game Scotsnrocks

Starting Heroic soon need dps come join us and pump!

Looking for DPS and Tanks message me if interested