Post here if you played vanilla in KG

Add me to your friends my battle Tag is… silosmith#1263

Yell out to old school guild serenity and conviction boys. Also yell out to crimson PvP guys that used to let me tag along. Great times. Also to the alliance pvpers, raincaller was always so hard to catch on her druid as well as the crazy duels vs glowing and mahevrisk (?).

On my shammy that is

Anyone from DC (Khaz’goroth) lurking around here?

A few of us are looking to roll into Classic. Checking to see if any of the old crew are interested.

Anyone from Vanilla/BC … cold blood guild and stasis guild still play? Just wanna say hi : D.

Hey Hey Mate. The good ol times… are they returning? Pope

Whoops - haha on Battlepope this time.

1 Like

This character on Khaz.
First I was a Mage, don’t remember what I named him but I deleted it in BC I think. Or Wrath.
Immediately jumped on a healer when Cata provided Gnome Priests, cause I for whatever reason only play gnomes. Mained Fitzy in MoP again when whatever guild I was in needed a tank (and despite being the only reliable tank through that entire expansion, never got promoted to main tank…)
Took a break at the end of MoP cause up to that point I never let my subscription die from vanilla’s launch. Popped back in briefly early WoD to see what that was like, got to 100, let the sub die again before I saw whatever was poor about that expansion.
Resubbed earlier this year again, leveled Fitzy, the Priest, made a Lightforged Hunter just to see what was up with the allied races and because I realised that my entire play time of this game I’ve never played a Horde, I’ve got a Troll mage in leveling… which’ll now be even slower because classic. Gonna slow burn both versions of the game apparently.

That said, I’m going to play on Remulos for Classic, since it’s an Oceanic Normal server like Khaz.

Edit: Not even very long into it and I see and caught up a bit with Baal. God that felt nice seeing an old name.

glowing was the first GM. didnt get scarab lord. his gm did. trin

Im back playing vanilla after 12 years. Totally forgot a number of things about the game but its good to see some familiar names about the place.

Winnie the Pooh

Started on KG in November 2004. Retribution Paladin named Breandan. Guilds: Legend, Hate, Decimate, Requiem.

Anyone know if Hags is still alive and kicking?

what about littlehags? kid must be pretty old by now.

Wudduppppppp

Edit: damn forums these days wont let me just say wudduppppp.

hi virc!

how r u

im good, decided to come back to see what this dragon expansion is like after ragequitting BFA and avoiding SL.

What was your original lvl 60 characters name in vanilla?

is that mah gurl SAIYURI

1 Like

yep
sure is!

2 Likes

Whoa! Saiyuri and Virc

So glad you made this post. I was thinking about the old days and was googling around.

This is Nightserpent haha.

I remember Dueling in front of IF, which was my favorite thing to do. Met so many incredible people.

Names I remember

Taith / NE Warrior
Diztroyer / NE Warrior
Burning / Human Mage
Virconia / NE Rogue
Saiyuri / Human Warrior
Cyon / NE Druid
Shreestrom / NE Warrior
Darliquina / NE Druid
Neothor / Human Paladin / GM of Guardians of the Light
Hadjoo / Ne Hunter
Marthius / Human Rogue
Slaughtt / Orc Hunter
Arp / Undead Mage
Runee / Troll Hunter
Gnomecooker / Troll Warrior
Gnomecooker’s brother / I forgot the name was a female orc rogue Gm of Guild Aquatic.
Ruku? / Undead Rogue

I remember hanging out with many more, but I can’t remember their names! Just the memories, haha.

I left Wow right before WOTLK sold my character to my friend and started playing Classic when it came out in 2019. I got busy and never got level 60 on Classic. But hardcore Classic piqued my interest and nostalgia again.

So here I am

Everyone who sees this, Drop those names you remember.

1 Like