Post Deleted

Post deleted. Contact Artorious or Keladin in game for recruitment inquiries.

3 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Updated post

Updated post

What days / times are your raids?

Hi Murtag! Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t see your question until now. We were doing co-op raids with another guild for a while, but now we’re looking to branch off on our own. At the moment our raid times are Tues/Wed with invites going out at 8:30p EST, but this may change in the future based on everyone’s availability.

Updated recruitment list in original post

Bumpage ^^

I realize that I’m not level 60 yet, but I’m looking to make this my new main. How many resto druids do you have/want?

1 Like

We don’t have any resto druids at the moment! In fact, I just disenchanted the tier 2 druid helm off Onyxia last night because there were no druids in the raid. :frowning: We welcome people of all levels and we actually have quite a few people leveling up alts right now, so there’s always someone running lower level dungeons. I won’t be on until late tonight (12am-ish server time), but if you’re interested in joining you can add me on BNET and I’ll toss you an invite when I’m online. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump :upside_down_face:

So I’m a level 15 lock now and plan to take this to level 60. I’ve got a 54 warrior as well that I plan to level once my lock is solidified at level 60. If you’re willing to take in a LOWBIE for now I’d love to join!

Hi Keldonzo. We have lots of people leveling up alts right now (I’m actually working on 2 :sweat_smile: ) and we’d love to have you. You can bring over your warrior too if you’d like. Message me through Bnet or on Discord and I’ll shoot you an invite when I’m online.

Post updated.

Still need dwarf priests! :upside_down_face:

Updated Post

Do you have any room for holy pallies?

1 Like

We can definitely use at least a couple more holy pallies. :slightly_smiling_face:

Original post updated

Updated post

Hey! I’ve been playing wow on and off for about 9 years now but I never got into raiding and now I really want to. I just rerolled from another server onto Westfall and want to know if your guild would help me learn to raid. I’m open to leveling any class you need right now, preferably mage or holy paladin because I’ve read that they are relatively easy to learn (hpally spam FoL and mage spam frostbolt).