Possible Transfer

Level 60, Holy Priest. I’ve cleared all content Classic WoW has to offer and am now thinking of transferring to Windseeker. Any Horde guilds here clearing Naxx and planning to progress through TBC?

Hello. Our guild is called Hardcore Casuals, and we are mostly populated by former Vanilla/tbc/retail hardcore and semi-hardcore raiders, and former raid and guild leaders. We are women and men balancing families, jobs, and both. Many of us have progressed through Sunwell in a past life, and are looking to do it again. Our semi-casual schedule is tue/thur 9-11, with a likely second group running same day or wed/fri. We plan on alt-Kara runs, and 25 - person content, to be sure. Our guild is family-friendly, with a courteous chat, and active discord. discord.gg/XhhVeHJC . We have multiples of all classes and specs signaling an intent to raid, but we assign spots based on who gets to 70, gears, attunes, and can play. We don’t live by the meters, but would rather build a fun, and cohesive group that can down content in a couple hours. We have attracted enough tanks, healers, and raid leaders to grind heroics, attune and raid multiple groups, not including anticipated belf rerolls at prepatch. Windseeker is a great server, and I’m sure any player would be happy here. Feel free to join our discord, and contact me in game if you’d like to chat.

Edit: we aren’t currently running Naxx or formal vanilla raids, but many 60s, GL and officers included, are raiding content with out-of-guild friends, groups etc. Plenty of action if you want it.