Possible Transfer

Trying to find a server to Xfer to since I dislike mine. How does it feel here, are there many RP events? Server list says it’s heavy pop, but some of the threads make it sound like it’s dying.
Also curious what Warmode is like on this server.
Thanks!

Emerald Dream is the new Venture Co.

There was a mass exodus during BFA and the population never recovered. And last time I checked the only really populated guild on the server is run by MAGA bros. If that’s your cup of tea you might have a good time. Otherwise steer clear.

3 Likes

We need an emerald dream commune to fix everything.

5 Likes

Do not let the fake news spread. Emerald Dream is alive and well. If your looking for a highly active guild is for you. We mainly are a RP-PVP guild with an emphasized role of law enforcement/guard roleplay.

2 Likes

Some I think. You need to be in one of the guilds who do them usually. Walkup non existent sadly.

Wpvp is decent I think. Been playing some cata so I’ve been out for a bit.

1 Like

Mort gets it and if you wait long enough Bumblebae will most likely show up. They are wise.

1 Like

Nice trolling. I never would have thought that any player could perceive another player’s RL politics from a FANTASY mmorpg.

Wait!

Perception is reality!

That was a preemptive deflect and redirect.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Anyone that doesn’t acknowledge the rampant dog whistles is either ignorant or are willingly part of the problem.

2 Likes

The credit for this current Emerald Dream reclamation project is all yours.

2 Likes

drops a half eaten hot dog and wipes a mustard stain from her lip before letting out a belch Oh, I’ve been summoned. Look kid, this place is deader than dead. You’d be a fool to roll here. That being said, it’s a blank slate and who knows, maybe you’ll be the one to make your mark and turn it around. Many have tried and this server is littered with their bones because we’ve eaten them alive and spit them out. My advice? Turn around and go back where you came from. You don’t have what it takes to make it here.

5 Likes

I watched a video once about how they make hotdogs here on Emerald Dream. I’ve never eaten another hotdog since.

1 Like

Is Himanshu still around?

I don’t know how to say this but I turned him into a hotdog and ate him

2 Likes

Winter is coming.

I once knew a goblin who was quite accurate in throwing hotdogs at invading armies.