Possible sold items bug in Auction House Auctions tab

I could swear I am seeing auctions showing they sold for what looks like the individual sell price instead of the total price for a certain number of an item. This is under the Buyout Price section on Auctions for items sold.

Either this is a tooltip/visual bug or I somehow sold a bunch of items for only 1 gold (or an obviously lower amount then what seems right) by accident which I doubt.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Example list 200 stringy loins-100 sold for 2g49s each then the other 100 sell for a total of 2g49s. This is an example but its happened with many items and many prices. Tested and the person buying is paying full listing price.

1 Like

Same here. Does anyone know if this is just a visual bug or if we have really lost the whole gold for the +1 items? I sold more than 50 items for 238g (which is the unite price), when I should be receiving more than 11.000g.

I believe this is just a visual bug in the interface as I didn’t see any issues in mail.

1 Like

I’m also seeing this on US - Illidan. Sold 2312 Protoflesh and it says the entire stack sold for 74 silver when it was supposed to sell for 74s each.

1 Like

Me too – I submitted a ticket but looking for some confirmation here. Are there any other threads on this?

This problem still exist, sold mine for 214 pcs and listed incoming amount for 1 pcs. I have screenshot to proof it. That’s why my gold decreasing.