Possible glimpse at the Titan Azeroth?

They could just retcon her into existance. There have been worse retcon and to be honest the Titans were always abit too much of sausage fest.

1 Like

Amitus(as the PC Gamer Interview calls her) probably was meant to sit on the same seat that Sargeras was forced to sit upon.

If indeed the case then she dodged a bullet.

1 Like

I hope Azeroth ends up being a void lord, proving the old gods succeeded in their corruption before we blew them all up.

Wouldn’t be a retcon to add more titans as the group of Titans we know of were constantly searching for more of their own kind. We don’t know if they had found other developing world souls that Sargeras didn’t know about when he had come and slain them. They have been inactive for a long time. Could have been long enough for other Titan souls out there to “hatch”.

2 Likes

Typically the racial designs we encountered are titan forge made by the fun titan keepers.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that at all. I just want people to stop saying she’s Azeroth!

1 Like

I wonder what her lore would be if they added her in.

“Tasked with keeping the peace alongside Sargeras the Enforcer. Saw Sargeras’ spiral to madness and tried to subdue him. Defeated and sent hurtling in chains into the cosmos”.

2 Likes

I want to know what happened to the soul of the sleeping Titan-soul whose planet Sargeras cleaved in half with his sword.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t think of that. :dracthyr_sweat:

I’m certain I assumed his chair was fel burned but I think I mixed design with Zovaal with the eternal ones.

Tricked into imprisonment by forces that want to keep the worlds at war.

1 Like

I bet Azeroth will be a solid gold color with blue eyes or something. Just because azerite was that pretty gold color. Blizz sometimes bases the color of a beings blood off of their appearance.

2 Likes

Killing the Death Corrupted Argus sent him to the Shadowlands so killing a Void Corrupted Titan probably would send it to the Void.

The Void Lords managed to get what they wanted and now they have something with the power of creation in their own Realm.

The Void Lords originally only had the power to reduce all to Nothingness as the Chronicle called the Void a vampiric force that would consume all including itself but with their Titan that Sargeras sent to them they now have the power of Creation they so desired which most certainly is providing inspiration to them.

The existence of the 7th Cosmic Force is likely to resolve the need for a Cosmic Force to embody the Inability to Create. The Void used to fill that niche but thanks to the Nathrezim’s meddling Reality needs something else to fill that niche.

It’s probably the Devourers. Without the power of creation they need to feast on anything they can get their teeth into. The only resolution is to give them a Titan World Soul sent to their Realm.

The 7th Force would get a Name after that I dare say.

I hope Azeroth is a blood elf with blue eyes who’s first words are “blood and thunder!”

I’m betting Azeroth will just be another random elf

they should never reveal Azeroth, Roadhogg’s face or Elune though
:100:

More like WoW’s Magic the Gathering, Hearthstone is an actual game in WoW’s universe, played in inns and other hangout spots. This is why we see physical Hearthstone boards around some places.

1 Like

So the new titan is Amitrus and the new world tree is Amirdrassil. Coincidence?